Di Maria

Hi mate, Yeah you're right in saying that, it's more a matter of time for Di Maria I'd wager. And it doesn't matter about De Bruyne, they'll always be that City premium! ;) Here's hoping he's lining up in sky blue against Chelsea and he scores the winner, just to see the look on Mourinho's face!

he!...absolutely mate!;) it would be worth paying that "city premium" just to see Mourinho's face! he!...thanks for your reply

Nice to see rags take a hit 12months after paying £60mil for him.....I also hope this has also cleared the way for us and De Bruyne....

Bought for £60m, sold for £45m.

Played in 37 games, scored 4 goals.

The absolute definition of a 'flop'.

Media / Press:

images

He would have been a class act in our side I've no doubt about that.

Di Maria is a top draw player on his day. It’s a great shame that he has not settled at the rags and it will be awful if this turns into a drawn out transfer saga with a cut price forced through in acrimonious circumstance.
I’d take him at City for c£50m but I believe his wife is unhappy with the slums of Prestbury and Alderly Edge so their obviously set on a move abroad!

Di Maria is a top draw player on his day. It’s a great shame that he has not settled at the rags and it will be awful if this turns into a drawn out transfer saga with a cut price forced through in acrimonious circumstance.
I’d take him at City for c£50m but I believe his wife is unhappy with the slums of Prestbury and Alderly Edge so their obviously set on a move abroad!

I do not see it as a shame he has not settled at the rags.....I prefer the word godsend ....could not be happier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.