Di Maria

If anything this just reinforces how fickle transfers can be and how little the media know!

This has all the hall marks of an unpleasant transfer saga about to unfold. Unhappy player desperate to get out but on a long contract with high wages. That’s a recipe for a fall out.
Should we offer £50m?

This has all the hall marks of an unpleasant transfer saga about to unfold. Unhappy player desperate to get out but on a long contract with high wages. That’s a recipe for a fall out.
Should we offer £50m?
We offer a bit less than what rag inc. were going to accept, let it be known, say nothing else, and leave it to ferment.

Negotiations between Manchester Utd & PSG for Angel Di Maria have broken down. PSG will now pursue other targets.

Thanks Daz...if this is true, we need to get deal done on De Bruyne before more clubs join the race for him....Any PSG interest will only add to his value....and they are the one team that would likely match any fee we offered....With Jovetic having one foot out the door, now seems the right time to get this done!;)

laughing my cock off at Rag Caff - they all think he is off - coz he was shit of course..... not allied to the van Nutjob project etc etc - some loon called Varun reckons a fit Tia Maria will return 20 goals per season? Deluded moron - if you look at his figs he has only ever hit double figs twice - just with 10 or 11 in a season. Amazing how in just under a year he has gone from great player to good riddance on the Caff - oh and they don't appear to be worried about taking a £15m hit on the fee. And we are the one's who spend like a drunken sailor on shore leave FFS

laughing my cock off at Rag Caff - they all think he is off - coz he was shit of course..... not allied to the van Nutjob project etc etc - some loon called Varun reckons a fit Tia Maria will return 20 goals per season? Deluded moron - if you look at his figs he has only ever hit double figs twice - just with 10 or 11 in a season. Amazing how in just under a year he has gone from great player to good riddance on the Caff - oh and they don't appear to be worried about taking a £15m hit on the fee. And we are the one's who spend like a drunken sailor on shore leave FFS

If I was a united fan, I'd be praying for PSG to drop their interest in Di Maria because in reality he is their best player (along with DeGea). If he rediscovers his form United will be very dangerous next year. I'm just hoping Madrid sign De Gea and they don't get Ramos in return

If I was a united fan, I'd be praying for PSG to drop their interest in Di Maria because in reality he is their best player (along with DeGea). If he rediscovers his form United will be very dangerous next year. I'm just hoping Madrid sign De Gea and they don't get Ramos in return
Well he's off somewhere,the Rag shop is selling off all items relating to him in a dump bin along side Falcao and the Rapist items of clothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.