Di Maria

Correct, he can only play in a counter attacking system though loses the ball way too much in possession football.
Are they counting goals resulting from poor back passes?

or a slow-slow-slow-slow-slow-slow-slow-slow-slow-slow-slow-slow-give the ball away cheaply-miss 4 tackles as the opposition goes up the other end-opposition score jammy goal from this only attack-we drop points.

Or, in layman's terms, when Nasri plays.

or a slow-slow-slow-slow-slow-slow-slow-slow-slow-slow-slow-slow-give the ball away cheaply-miss 4 tackles as the opposition goes up the other end-opposition score jammy goal from this only attack-we drop points.
Fuck Stoke. and Chelsea.

Doubt United would sell him to us, but he would honestly be an incredible addition. Bad first season but he'll settle in this season and in 2013-2014 he was probably Madrid' second most important player. He'd take us to the top four in the world (next to Barcelona, Madrid and Bayern).

Apparently PSG are balls deep for him as they now have no FFP to worry about

Can see them putting Ibrahimovic in the deal, and United will have another one of the world's best players, circa 2010, to get the morons excited.

Without FFP we might have got him last summer, but I'd prefer us to get De Bruyne now.

PSG have got him. Live in Paris & the PSG IT team have been ordered to do all of the necessary work for the website. This comes from someone at the club.

PSG have got him. Live in Paris & the PSG IT team have been ordered to do all of the necessary work for the website. This comes from someone at the club.
Well i've also heard the recent rumours and IF this has some truth in it, I wouldn't be suprised. No doubt that the media will remain silent about United spunking around 60 mil for a player that has seen him have an underwhelming season there and has been behind the likes of young all season.

In Portugal it was reported this morning that he's going to PSG for €60m (£20m loss, even before agent and signing fees) and that they are replacing him with Gaitan, with Rafael going to Benfica in part exchange, probably about €25-30m on top of Rafael.

Well i've also heard the recent rumours and IF this has some truth in it, I wouldn't be suprised. No doubt that the media will remain silent about United spunking around 60 mil for a player that has seen him have an underwhelming season there and has been behind the likes of young all season.

Nowt to do with rumours, it's done waiting on announcement (this direct from a member of PSG's communications team). 100%.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.