Name an available defensive midielder in the Premiership

I can't think of one
vincent kompany
Except he can't pas the ball, and he can't play in the opposition's half

I should have said all-round midfielder i.e another Ireland / Johnson
marvin, time for your afternoon nap.

jay_mcfc said:
der-bomber said:
...I personally think we have dodged a bullet on this one, could never understand what everyone saw in Diarra.

...although, he does have deceptive pace.... he's slower than he looks

Cheslea, Arsenal, Pompey and now Madrid are wrong and you're right. The guy is class.
...well lets see, Chelsea and Arsenal both offloaded him ASAP and he,s done f-uck all apart from be injured at pompey.....and who's the fella that has paid top dollar to take him to Madrid, oh yes, the failed ,ridiculed, ex-spurs reject manager...a glowing CV....NOT.

der-bomber said:
jay_mcfc said:
der-bomber said:
...I personally think we have dodged a bullet on this one, could never understand what everyone saw in Diarra.

...although, he does have deceptive pace.... he's slower than he looks

Cheslea, Arsenal, Pompey and now Madrid are wrong and you're right. The guy is class.
...well lets see, Chelsea and Arsenal both offloaded him ASAP and he,s done f-uck all apart from be injured at pompey.....and who's the fella that has paid top dollar to take him to Madrid, oh yes, the failed ,ridiculed, ex-spurs reject manager...a glowing CV....NOT.

The failed ex Spurs manager who while at Sevilla was often commended on his excellent signings. However, for the price Diarra isn't worth it.

"The failed ex Spurs manager who while at Sevilla was often commended on his excellent signings."

wasn't that the technical director?

Maybe it's all smokescreens and mirrors like last transfer window.

Someone has posted earlier in this, maybe City want people to think we want Diarra, RSC etc, keep other clubs away from our real targets.

If Chelski had known our intentions with Robinho earlier than 23:00 on the final day, then they could have done something about it.

Thaksins Love Child said:
Maybe it's all smokescreens and mirrors like last transfer window.

Someone has posted earlier in this, maybe City want people to think we want Diarra, RSC etc, keep other clubs away from our real targets.

If Chelski had known our intentions with Robinho earlier than 23:00 on the final day, then they could have done something about it.

Exactly some people on here are so naive, all I can say it thank the lord they are not involved in managing a buisiness let alone a football club, there are some players they will pay top dollar for, and that no other club could match, but many who if the owners were as naive as some of the posters on here we would be ripped off, I expect a mix

not gonna trawl through the pages but found a snippet on the diarra situation on guillem balangue's blog site

Diarra update: Madrid face competition from City

In spite of Real Madrid's confidence that they are close to agreeing a deal with Portsmouth for the 23 year old midfielder Lassana Diarra (here), it appears that a late intervention by Manchester City could thwart the La Liga side from getting their man.

As we reported earlier, Diarra had been on the verge of travelling to the Spanish capital today, but has been told by Portsmouth Executive chairman Peter Storrie to postpone finalising a deal with Real Madrid: at least until he has listened to an offer from Manchester City who have pledged to beat any offer and package offered by the Spanish champions.

doubt we will move in for him, he's not gonna turn them down for us......unless he is very very poor and needs to pay the bills.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.