Dickov

C1TY4LIFE said:
cyberblue said:
I am stil waiting for the bit where i said we cant wish him all the best ,I am just pointing out that all in the garden was not rosy as some on here would believe .& who besides you mentioned anything about people hateing him . as politions would say you have gone of message .Just try & stop & think before replying to something totaly different

Its not the fact you said we can't wish them luck, its the fact you were banging on about us slagging off Dickov in the past, this topic was created for the purpose of wishing a former legend good luck at Oldham I just don't understand why someone has the need to feel to come on and go "oh doesn't anyone remember slagging him off in his City day's or slating him when he was at Leicester" I'm sure Goater got his fair share of Critics as well as the likes of Rosler what so does that mean we can't wish them luck with out the fun police reminding us that we slated them??? Thats all I was trying to get across
Well Fu*k me i thought the Thread said Dickov . I didnot realise that people couldnt pass comments which did not reflect your opinion . next time please make it clear that diverse opinions are not welcome .

If this was supposed to be a Thread where only pro Dickov views were welcome .it should have been stated . but i would still have had my pennys worth because this board is not by Stalin Symathisers

cyberblue said:
If this was supposed to be a Thread where only pro Dickov views were welcome .it should have been stated . but i would still have had my pennys worth because this board is not by Stalin Symathisers
no, but there are enough of the plankton on here

cyberblue said:

Say what you like about Stalin, but he made a lovely block of flats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.