Did anyone hear about the incident at ASDA @ Eastlands?

I heard a similar tale but it was a Welsh bloke who was caught in the home dressing room at Eastlands who was trying to transform some good footballers into shit ones

BingoBango said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Thankfully this will never happen again. I have just been on Facebook and a few people have the "Romanians in ASDA shaving a girls hair" story as their status.

Superb.
I'm just waiting for someone to create a group/fan page/cause about it to ensure all angles are covered.

god forbid anyone has an opinion other people dont agree with. i had a friend in uni who was polish, yes there not all bad. but why should our country suffer, we are in a recession jobs are getting fewer and they sould go to the british first ... but if that happens were being racist. as for asda comotion if did happen, i trust it did, better to be safe than sorry im shopping elsewere and never let my lil miss run off when im out anyway, its sad what our country is coming to, long gone are the days of freedom we had when we were kids, thanks to minorites of selfish evil individuals

blackrose1102 said:
god forbid anyone has an opinion other people dont agree with. i had a friend in uni who was polish, yes there not all bad. but why should our country suffer, we are in a recession jobs are getting fewer and they sould go to the british first ... but if that happens were being racist. as for asda comotion if did happen, i trust it did, better to be safe than sorry im shopping elsewere and never let my lil miss run off when im out anyway, its sad what our country is coming to, long gone are the days of freedom we had when we were kids, thanks to minorites of selfish evil individuals

Did you just type all that in from the Daily Mail or did you write it yourself?

I can only hope you're not for real because if you are, then this country is in big trouble. Either you are a clever wind-up merchant or an amoebic idiot. Can't make my mind up. I'll probably go for the idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.