Did anyone hear about the incident at ASDA @ Eastlands?

shadygiz said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
10 years back it was an Irish bloke in McDonalds in the Traff Centre who dropped a wallet, someone handed it back to him and he thanked them and then told them to stay away from the Trafford Centre on such and such a date.

A few years later the story was the same except it was a Muslim bloke who dropped his wallet.

I was once kidnapped by some Jamacian lads, they dressed me up as Bob Marley and forced me to sing No Woman No Cry in the toilets of Burger King in Ashton.

They eventually let me go on my 54th rendition of Three Little Birds.

i too was kidnapped by the same guys.....seems i got off lightly we just got stoned ;p

They didn't let me smoke, it was like that scene from Superbad!

BimboBob said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
10 years back it was an Irish bloke in McDonalds in the Traff Centre who dropped a wallet, someone handed it back to him and he thanked them and then told them to stay away from the Trafford Centre on such and such a date.

A few years later the story was the same except it was a Muslim bloke who dropped his wallet.

I was once kidnapped by some Jamacian lads, they dressed me up as Bob Marley and forced me to sing No Woman No Cry in the toilets of Burger King in Ashton.

They eventually let me go on my 54th rendition of Three Little Birds.

Cheers.Scotch is very hard to get out of keyboards.

It wasn't funny, they were harsher judges than Simon Cowell and none of them looked like Dannii Minogue or Cheryl Cole. Although one of them did resemble a black, younger, dreadlocked Louis Walsh though.

skeptical-hippo.jpg

This happened to me i went out got pissed woke up with no hair wearing my underwear Some polish **** has kidnapped me and tried selling me to a romanian jipo :(.

Urban myths lmao make you laugh

Subject: WARNING TO ALL OLDER MEN]

Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and
in dark parking lots, etc. This is the first warning I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it. This will only become more commonplace as the weather warms.

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Sains, Tesc0, Weytrose, or Morsons customers. This one caught me by surprise.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works.

Two seriously good-looking 20-something girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windolene, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.
When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McD's.

You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen August 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th,17th, 20th, 24th, & 29th. Also September 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 28th, three times last Monday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant.

Peecorks has wallets on sale for £2.99 each. I found cheaper ones for £1.99 at Pondshop and bought them out..

;)

SophieB said:
Subject: WARNING TO ALL OLDER MEN]

Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and
in dark parking lots, etc. This is the first warning I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it. This will only become more commonplace as the weather warms.

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Sains, Tesc0, Weytrose, or Morsons customers. This one caught me by surprise.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works.

Two seriously good-looking 20-something girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windolene, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.
When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McD's.

You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen August 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th,17th, 20th, 24th, & 29th. Also September 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 28th, three times last Monday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant.

Peecorks has wallets on sale for £2.99 each. I found cheaper ones for £1.99 at Pondshop and bought them out..

;)

Looks like they stole his ability to spell too ;-P

TheMightyQuinn said:
BimboBob said:
Cheers.Scotch is very hard to get out of keyboards.

It wasn't funny, they were harsher judges than Simon Cowell and none of them looked like Dannii Minogue or Cheryl Cole. Although one of them did resemble a black, younger, dreadlocked Louis Walsh though.

pmsl!

cbeebies is poo said:
de niro said:
i think robbo is right here, our childrens safety is paramount, yes this story is bullshit but its not a bad thing that things like this story can serve as a reminder for us all to be extra vigilant with our kids.

Come on now bill. Next thing we will all be asking to put chips in our kids? World is para as it is don't need people gettin worse.

Please Fellow Blues, do not under any circumstances do this, if you are caught putting chips in your kids, just think about the trauma they will face having Jamie fcuking oliver feeding them full of garlic three times a day

bluemoon32 said:
Bloody hell, if parents listened to all this rubbish they'd never let their children out the door.
Anyone would think there are paedo's on every corner just waiting to steal our children from us. I know parents who don't let their children out unsupervised at all, how sad is that ?

I feel sorry for the kids that don't have proper childhoods because their parents are too stupid to question these sorts of stories and thus keep them indoors as a way of protecting them from all the hideous people out there, how ridiculous.

This particular tale is rubbish, but the threat is very, very real and it serves us all well to remember that and get a little frightened and overprotective sometimes, I'd sooner be paranoid than lose a child.

As for calling parents stupid because they want to keep their children safe I think we can safely say who we think is the stupid one, yes they need a life, yes they need to grow and play out with their friends but there are ages for these stages... No they should not be alone outside, should not be out after dark without a group of friends and there are various ways that kids can remain safe and still have a decent childhood but I don't think you should berate parents for protecting their children in any way they feel they need to, children have been taken away and killed from a few 100 mtrs away from their homes, from their back gardens, from under their parents noses virtually.

Never forget that there ARE hideous people out there and keeping our children safe from them is anything but ridiculous......

blue-kat said:
bluemoon32 said:
Bloody hell, if parents listened to all this rubbish they'd never let their children out the door.
Anyone would think there are paedo's on every corner just waiting to steal our children from us. I know parents who don't let their children out unsupervised at all, how sad is that ?

I feel sorry for the kids that don't have proper childhoods because their parents are too stupid to question these sorts of stories and thus keep them indoors as a way of protecting them from all the hideous people out there, how ridiculous.

This particular tale is rubbish, but the threat is very, very real and it serves us all well to remember that and get a little frightened and overprotective sometimes, I'd sooner be paranoid than lose a child.

As for calling parents stupid because they want to keep their children safe I think we can safely say who we think is the stupid one, yes they need a life, yes they need to grow and play out with their friends but there are ages for these stages... No they should not be alone outside, should not be out after dark without a group of friends and there are various ways that kids can remain safe and still have a decent childhood but I don't think you should berate parents for protecting their children in any way they feel they need to, children have been taken away and killed from a few 100 mtrs away from their homes, from their back gardens, from under their parents noses virtually.

Never forget that there ARE hideous people out there and keeping our children safe from them is anything but ridiculous......

well said, good post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.