Did anyone hear about the incident at ASDA @ Eastlands?

Robbo. said:
Just a warning to all parents....a little child went missing in Asda at Eastland’s. The security decided to close the store to find the child and found the child with two other kids who are Polish in the bogs. The scary part about it was the kid who went missing had its hair shaved off and had a full change of clothes, apparently its getting more common and the authorities are trying to keep a lid on it, its becoming more apparent in busy places. Don’t allow you child to play with any strangers old or young who they don’t know...child trafficking is getting closer to home than we can imagine.

No it may of been posted but it needs to be madde aware to people.

I heard the same story this morning from a guy at work who had been told this by his missus, exept it was 2 russian men. I did believe it at the time until someone said its an old story and i couldn't find anything on the MEN website about it.

Although this incident is'nt true, Jamie Bulger is . young lad abducted by two other young boys.
These things do happen more so in third world countries, they sell them on as slaves or to pedo's. I don't like to think about it too much but you do need to keep a close eye on your kids when your in busy places like shopping centers.

bluemonday said:
Urban myth bullshit. I heard this story off a few people years ago.
What next.. that one about about your mum's mate's son waking up in Piccadilly gardens with a row of stitches in his back and one of his kidneys missing.

Anyone who believes this is a gorp.

lol should this be in the northern sayings thread?

If you want to check any of these then http://www.snopes.com is the place to do it. This one (or a close variant) is on there and described as "decades old".

If you ever get anything that contains the phrase "Please pass this on to as many people as you can" then the chances are it's complete rubbish. I have a friend who I regard as very intelligent and get no end of rubbish like this from him (along with everyone else in his contact list). Usually it's some computer virus that will wipe your hard disk, steal your car and render you sterile.

total BS....
<a class="postlink" href="http://cms.met.police.uk/met/boroughs/barking_and_dagenham/04how_are_we_doing/news/asda_rumour" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cms.met.police.uk/met/boroughs/b ... sda_rumour</a>

10 years back it was an Irish bloke in McDonalds in the Traff Centre who dropped a wallet, someone handed it back to him and he thanked them and then told them to stay away from the Trafford Centre on such and such a date.

A few years later the story was the same except it was a Muslim bloke who dropped his wallet.

I was once kidnapped by some Jamacian lads, they dressed me up as Bob Marley and forced me to sing No Woman No Cry in the toilets of Burger King in Ashton.

They eventually let me go on my 54th rendition of Three Little Birds.

cbeebies is poo said:
It's all bull shit, another one so that we lock the kids up don't talk to anyone you might get swine flu by looking at someone......

Next rumour will be Santa ain't on his way because he ain't real or ad a row with his wife and can't be arsed this year????

No he can't be arsed and being out injured is no excuse either!

TheMightyQuinn said:
10 years back it was an Irish bloke in McDonalds in the Traff Centre who dropped a wallet, someone handed it back to him and he thanked them and then told them to stay away from the Trafford Centre on such and such a date.

A few years later the story was the same except it was a Muslim bloke who dropped his wallet.

I was once kidnapped by some Jamacian lads, they dressed me up as Bob Marley and forced me to sing No Woman No Cry in the toilets of Burger King in Ashton.

i too was kidnapped by the same guys.....seems i got off lightly we just got stoned ;p

TheMightyQuinn said:

Cheers.Scotch is very hard to get out of keyboards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.