Did City ever have any Southern Hooligans?

Blue Streak

Unlikely as it seems but I thought I'd pose the question?

I've heard many a story of Cockney Reds leading Manc Reds into situations. I've also watched City many times in London and although people might not like to hear this we have a serious amount of fans in the south.

no but we did have a welsh mob even though it only consisted of 3 lads<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:56 pm --<br /><br />no but we did have a welsh mob even though it only consisted of 3 lads

Most of the Guvnors , young guvnors , who were pulled in by the cops years ago , seemingly had local addresses in the greater Manchester area ......

there are an estimated two millions City fans on the planet , but we never did have the largest hooligan firm even when it was in full flow ......

Blue Streak said:

I've heard many a story of Cockney Reds leading Manc Reds into situations. I've also watched City many times in London and although people might not like to hear this we have a serious amount of fans in the south.
Well, y'know, all City fans are from Stockport, and Stockport is South of Manchester, so there probably was loads of Southern City Hooligans.

What a silly question. Also, who cares? Surely the infighting among Londoners would keep them all entertained.

Yaya_Tony said:
Blue Streak said:

Well, y'know, all City fans are from Stockport, and Stockport is South of Manchester, so there probably was loads of Southern City Hooligans.

What a silly question. Also, who cares? Surely the infighting among Londoners would keep them all entertained.

If silly questions were banned, this gaff would be a lonely place most of the time.

Don't see what's that silly about the question anyway.

The answer's no btw.

tidyman said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Blue Streak said:

If silly questions were banned, this gaff would be a lonely place most of the time.

The answer's no btw.
I never said ban them! What I thought was silly about it is that Mancs have their own team, and in the south there are plenty of teams all with their own hardcore following, and also the armchair scum. Why would there have been a southern "hooligan" City outfit, and why does it even matter anymore if there ever was?

There was a couple of hardcore hoodlums from the London branch a few years back. Called themselves the cockney kittens after the cool cats. After a while people used to avoid the 9.30 from Euston on a Saturday morning.

tidyman said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Blue Streak said:

The answer's no btw.

Yes there was and I refer you to the battle of London Bridge
This lot were the ultimate "bitters" They despised united and their London support so followed City (I use the word "followed" quite loosely)
They were a gang of nutters out for trouble
The Battle of London Bridge is where they gave Millwall a good kicking, however Millwall took their revenge in Manchester a few years later

The Pink Panther said:
tidyman said:
Yaya_Tony said:

The answer's no btw.

Yes there was and I refer you to the battle of London Bridge
This lot were the ultimate "bitters" They despised united and their London support so followed City (I use the word "followed" quite loosely)
They were a gang of nutters out for trouble
The Battle of London Bridge is where they gave Millwall a good kicking, however Millwall took their revenge in Manchester a few years later
Millwall never took any kind of revenge a few years later, to my knowledge they got another kick in on Lloyd st, might have fought the coppers in the north stand but that was about it off them, pussys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.