Did City ever have any Southern Hooligans?

citymad said:
There was a couple of hardcore hoodlums from the London branch a few years back. Called themselves the cockney kittens after the cool cats. After a while people used to avoid the 9.30 from Euston on a Saturday morning.
Remember those boys very well. They were lead by Del "The KitKat Kid" Cooper weren't they? I did a couple of aways to with them and they were proper handy. Liked nothing more than tearing up a manor and running riot round the gaff.

Distinctly remember the Handbags At Hyde Park Corner incident. And if you weren't at the Swiss Cottage Set To, you're not a real Blue.

strongbowholic said:
citymad said:
There was a couple of hardcore hoodlums from the London branch a few years back. Called themselves the cockney kittens after the cool cats. After a while people used to avoid the 9.30 from Euston on a Saturday morning.
Remember those boys very well. They were lead by Del "The KitKat Kid" Cooper weren't they? I did a couple of aways to with them and they were proper handy. Liked nothing more than tearing up a manor and running riot round the gaff.

Distinctly remember the Handbags At Hyde Park Corner incident. And if you weren't at the Swiss Cottage Set To, you're not a real Blue.

I look forward to The KitKat Kids forthcoming book!

the Pearly Blue Army was well 'ard

l6101595.jpg

There was actually substance behind my original post. I was told years ago that a group of nutters from the Bristol area used to travel up to support City.

Just wondered if anyone had any memories of them?

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
strongbowholic said:
citymad said:

Cracking read (seen a preview being ITK - in the kitkat) even tells you how he ended up only having four fingers.

strongbowholic said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
strongbowholic said:

Cracking read (seen a preview being ITK - in the kitkat) even tells you how he ended up only having four fingers.

I'll read it when I get a break ;)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
strongbowholic said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

I'll read it when I get a break ;)
Love it!

Blue Streak said:
There was actually substance behind my original post. I was told years ago that a group of nutters from the Bristol area used to travel up to support City.

Just wondered if anyone had any memories of them?
Nearly right but they are from Cheltenham and Gloucester, they still go but not in the numbers of say ten years ago, i would say they fill a coach for every match now where at one time it would be two.
Had many a good night with them in Cheltenham after we have played at Bristol Rovers or Swindon, big lads and very handy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.