Did City ever have any Southern Hooligans?

There actually were a couple of cockneys who were part of the Guvnors. And the Guvnors occasionally 'colluded' with arsenal. One of these lads is dead now

The London Bridge episode to which is referred to early was not a gang of London hoolies and Millwall did not gain 'revenge' a few years later.......

The Pink Panther said:
Yes there was and I refer you to the battle of London Bridge
This lot were the ultimate "bitters" They despised united and their London support so followed City (I use the word "followed" quite loosely)
They were a gang of nutters out for trouble
The Battle of London Bridge is where they gave Millwall a good kicking, however Millwall took their revenge in Manchester a few years later

Not when they got off at Stockport and got on the train back to London after running riot?

blue underpants said:
The Pink Panther said:
tidyman said:
If silly questions were banned, this gaff would be a lonely place most of the time.

Don't see what's that silly about the question anyway.

The answer's no btw.

Yes there was and I refer you to the battle of London Bridge
This lot were the ultimate "bitters" They despised united and their London support so followed City (I use the word "followed" quite loosely)
They were a gang of nutters out for trouble
The Battle of London Bridge is where they gave Millwall a good kicking, however Millwall took their revenge in Manchester a few years later
Millwall never took any kind of revenge a few years later, to my knowledge they got another kick in on Lloyd st, might have fought the coppers in the north stand but that was about it off them, pussys

You know that every train that passes over Stockport viaduct has to stop at Stockport station. It's a byelaw from when the viaduct was completed
Millwall headbangers when playing us got off at Stockport causing trouble there first, then caught a local Piccadilly train with groups getting off at the stations along the way

Didsbury Dave said:
There actually were a couple of cockneys who were part of the Guvnors. And the Guvnors occasionally 'colluded' with arsenal. One of these lads is dead now
correct dave......see one of these lads regularly as he goes to most games and in fact has made a couple of tv appearances last season....one at the 6-1 swamp victory and one at end of QPR game when fans invaded pitch

Millwall got off at Stockport and fought with scum who were on their way to Notts Forest. Hardly revenge for getting leathered by City.

Dont know why but these kind of posts make me cringe with embarassment the " Battle of London Bridge" FFS!

Dont know if this counts but i knew a lad nicknamed Diko..RIP..who was a bit of a city tearaway in the 70s, he moved to London at an early age and would meet up with all the lads every game down south, game as anybody never backed off esp against the rags.
Last time i saw him he had calmed down a lot and sadly died a few years ago, he is fondly missed by everybody who knew him, real top ladand a great blue

not many, most of citys hooligan element/ fanbase has a postcode in the manchester/greater manchester area

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.