Did Pantz do enough to warrant a final appearance (merged)

Re: Did Pantz do enough to warrant a final appearance

George Hannah said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
joe corrigans god said:
I thought despite two pretty glaring errors. The two great saves he made gives him a final guersney

All the squad will be given guersneys. All sky blue guersneys!
you trying to be Sarky?

Me? Sarky? Naaaaaaaaaah!

I thought he did really well. But for me Hart is the number 1.

I'd still start with Hart although I'm comfortable with Pant's. Hard choice to make. Lets hope it has no impact on Hart

Joe is a better keeper but he wouldn't have made the save on the ground which Pants made at 2-1. His ridiculous reach won us the game.

If we want to have a No2 keeper of that quality, we have to give him some opportunities to play top level football & he has earned the right to play in the final imo.

Was a bit dubious before game.but fair play to pants,bar the flap in 1st half,he had a great game and deserves to keep jersey in final.

Have to say I was worried when I saw the team, but Pants really impressed me.

I was away at Wolves a couple of seasons back in the League Cup, and he looked terrible. Seems to have grown in confidence this season.

Saying that, from a selfish point of view I would still rather see Hart in net for the final

I quite liked seeing him go absolutely spare at the back four during their cock ups. Nice to know he's not afraid to have a go, as he comes across very pleasant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.