Did Pantz do enough to warrant a final appearance (merged)

Re: Did Pantz do enough to warrant a final appearance

DruntBlunt said:
Ragnarok said:
DruntBlunt said:
You hope a good player that is useful for the team leaves us? Right....

Yes. For his own career as he deserves regular first team opportunities.
I find it very strange for a fan of a club? to wish for a good player to leave. This is a decision Pants has to make, and I would certainly respect it should he decide to move. But do I hope for it? Bloody Hell no. So what about our other squad players that most certainly would be regulars at the majority of Premier League teams? You hope they leave as well?
Outfield players get rotated more often so many of these squad players will get 20-30 games a season which is not the case with Goalkeepers. And the ones in the squad who do not play will be moved on in the summer anyway.

Yes, how can this be still question the lad deserves it! Pants to good to be back up I hope manciini gives him some league games time to time to keep hart on his toes!!!

If he did or not Mancini has set his stall out. Scared the crap out of me a couple of times but also made some good saves towards the end

joe corrigans god said:
I thought despite two pretty glaring errors. The two great saves he made gives him a final guersney

Remember Hart making a glaring error in the 2011 cup run

Pantz has done enough and should start as Mancini has confirmed he will

There were quite a few who said Panti shouldn't have been picked over Hart. It's refreshing to see that several of them have been big enough to come back on and give credit where it's due.

Blueroses said:
Yes, how can this be still question the lad deserves it! Pants to good to be back up I hope manciini gives him some league games time to time to keep hart on his toes!!!

i would be ok with him playing the game before wembly to sharpen up a bit if it is the reading one?

Pantz will be goalie in the final. It is clear that Mancini has Hart for the League and CL games but Pantz for other cup games. For me Pantz did well yesterday.

sir baconface said:
There were quite a few who said Panti shouldn't have been picked over Hart. It's refreshing to see that several of them have been big enough to come back on and give credit where it's due.

if we played the game again tomorrow i'd still pick hart.

that said pants did well in the end.

George Hannah said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
joe corrigans god said:
I thought despite two pretty glaring errors. The two great saves he made gives him a final guersney

All the squad will be given guersneys. All sky blue guersneys!
you trying to be Sarky?
actually Pants' will be green i think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.