Did Pantz do enough to warrant a final appearance (merged)

Re: Did Pantz do enough to warrant a final appearance

Andouble said:
Yes and I hope for his sake he leaves this summer because he deserves to play every week for a very good club.
I think it is perfect for him to play at city and play cup games. He is at a big club, earning big wages and is a good keeper to step in when hart is unavailable.

MCFC97 said:
pudge said:
TheMaineRoad said:
He was injured.
He didn't injure his hands
But he injured his groin you bellend hence why he was slow to move

-- Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:29 pm --

B3nStr0ng said:
jauganaut said:
To be honest, getting down low after injuring your groin is fucking painful.
I still think it was a mistake but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
No need to jump on a man who has saved us numerous times this season

It was his back mate, so makes it even worse!
^^This^^
Didn't stop him turning around and lunging over the line in a split second. Be it a back and or groin injury, you can't seem to decide...

He made a mistake, it didn't cost us.

The personal abuse was unnecessary.

pudge said:
MCFC97 said:
pudge said:
He didn't injure his hands
But he injured his groin you bellend hence why he was slow to move

-- Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:29 pm --

B3nStr0ng said:
It was his back mate, so makes it even worse!
^^This^^
Didn't stop him turning around and lunging over the line in a split second. Be it a back and or groin injury, you can't seem to decide...

He made a mistake, it didn't cost us.

The personal abuse was unnecessary.
Sorry for the personal abuse. It was un necessary, but I'm sick of our keeper getting stick from so many on here when he has saved us on countles occasions also I've heard from loads of different people that it was either a Back or groin which I know as a goalkeeper myself really messes up your performance

Re: Did Pantz do enough to warrant a final appearance

davymcfc said:
Andouble said:
Yes and I hope for his sake he leaves this summer because he deserves to play every week for a very good club.
I think it is perfect for him to play at city and play cup games. He is at a big club, earning big wages and is a good keeper to step in when hart is unavailable.

Panti is a really good goalkeeper, hope him stay and play more for us
Wright is... well, he makes me nervous (still respect him)
Anyway, it will be no surprise for me hearing Panti's transfer this summer. He totally deserves to be the number one goalie (not for City, unfortunately)

If Pants is going to be playing in the Final then he should be starting the next few league games as well to get more experience of playing with the defence. I've been losing confidence in Hart of late, he's making me nervous.

de niro said:
lets hope joe recovers to take his place next week and hopefully in the final.

Bobby won't play Joe in the final anyway.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
If Pants is going to be playing in the Final then he should be starting the next few league games as well to get more experience of playing with the defence. I've been losing confidence in Hart of late, he's making me nervous.
Good call, I'd play him in the next three games

squirtyflower said:
IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Good call, I'd play him in the next three games

Laughing and joking with opposition players before and during matches can't be doing anything for Harts concentration levels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.