Did Pantz do enough to warrant a final appearance (merged)

Joe has become complacent and feels his position is under no threat, IMO. Time to wake him up with some league appearances for Costel.

jake28 said:
squirtyflower said:
IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
If Pants is going to be playing in the Final then he should be starting the next few league games as well to get more experience of playing with the defence. I've been losing confidence in Hart of late, he's making me nervous.
Good call, I'd play him in the next three games

Laughing and joking with opposition players before and during matches can't be doing anything for Harts concentration levels.

Every single game of football that is played involves banter with opposition players. You know this, you've seen it in other matches.

I'd sell him. Use the money (15m) towards the three quality players we desperately need. I'd get Schwartzer on a free then we've got two quality keepers for next season.
Alternatively buy Begovitch as a long term replacement.

Pants will play,Joe makes me a bag of nerves and has been poor for most of the season and deserves to be dropped .

The Flash said:
jake28 said:
squirtyflower said:
Good call, I'd play him in the next three games

Laughing and joking with opposition players before and during matches can't be doing anything for Harts concentration levels.

Every single game of football that is played involves banter with opposition players. You know this, you've seen it in other matches.

Your right but maybe a keeper has to be that bit more intense. Trying to find reasons why his game has been slightly off in a large number of games this season. Begovic,Mignolet and arguably De Gea have all surpassed Hart this season.

de niro said:
pudge said:
de niro said:
lets hope joe recovers to take his place next week and hopefully in the final.
You've changed your tone, slightly.

de niro said:
Makes no difference pants is playing anyway.

not me, I want to joe to play, mancini has lost his marbles.
You seemingly had accepted the fact Costel will play, going as far to say you "understand his (Mancini's) reasoning"

Now, you are hoping Joe plays and Mancini's lost his marbles. How can a mistake by Joe have that much of an impact on one's thinking.

pudge said:
de niro said:
pudge said:
You've changed your tone, slightly.

not me, I want to joe to play, mancini has lost his marbles.
You seemingly had accepted the fact Costel will play, going as far to say you "understand his (Mancini's) reasoning"

Now, you are hoping Joe plays and Mancini's lost his marbles. How can a mistake by Joe have that much of an impact on one's thinking.

joe's mistake (when injured) has no bearing on anything, you play the best 11 in every major game. end of.

I do understand where mancini is coming from cos he's selected pants as our (madness) fa cup goalie. which is why he's lost his marble.

just another quick point or two.

NO OTHER MANAGER WOULD LEAVE JOE ON THE BENCH IN A WEMBLEY FINAL.

HAVING BOUGHT/REARED TOP TOP PLAYERS YOU FUCKING PICK THEM FFS.

clear enough?

de niro said:
joe's mistake (when injured) has no bearing on anything, you play the best 11 in every major game. end of.

I do understand where mancini is coming from cos he's selected pants as our (madness) fa cup goalie. which is why he's lost his marble.

Ohhh, you mean when Costel made 2 world class saves, up there with Joe's saves from the likes of Torres, Ronaldo and co.?

Yeah, he's crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.