Did Scholes Butt Yaya last night

MSP said:
He can't reach Yaya's head unless Yaya is sitting :)

Here's the gif through, nothing happened, unfortunately Yaya was booked already so couldn't abuse him there..

yaya2.gif

hahaha

Yaya just casually walks through him.

i watched the game on skr recording just now as didn`t see it a ground but the slow mo on there looks like he tried twice but yaya is to tall for the ginger twat the gif shows a diffrent angle

oakiecokie said:
Definately not.

-- Tue May 01, 2012 4:05 pm --

MSP said:
He can't reach Yaya's head unless Yaya is sitting :)

Here's the gif through, nothing happened, unfortunately Yaya was booked already so couldn't abuse him there..

yaya2.gif

Had a little chuckle when I see Carrick walking passsed them,thinking "fuck that I`m not getting involved with that big fucker !!"

Ye but Wio had to come by and poke Yaya I hate that camel gob gobshite shit useless t@@t.

Love seeing all these so called 'legends' of the game who are praised so often on MOTD for being such great rolemodels and sportsmen act like complete and utter bellends :D

Gotta love Yaya. Made Scholes look like a right tit there.

he got mad at him for not giving him the necessary respect him needed and was made a fool out himself.

Wellsblue21 said:
watching it again and when yaya waved the yellow seemed to me that scholes stuck his head in a little

.....before his instinct kicked in and stopped him like when it stops you from touching a hot pan before you get properly hurt!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.