!?!?!? did we get knocked out of europe lastnight?

Blue Elmo said:
Last night we were done by two goals that for me were against the run of play , Kiev played on the counter like they planned and it worked for them. But this game is far from over , it is a different game in Manchester , we will have a lot of the chances and just need to convert them as that is how Kiev play , they sit back absorb it and break , it is a risky game . If we go at them all guns blazing at a fast tempo from the off then we can still go through . It will not be easy by any stretch of the imagination , they are a good team but on our day , we are better . I remember a few years ago , we played aalborg and went there after the home game with a 2 goal lead only for it to be cancelled out to 2-2 and then we won on penalties . A 2 goal lead can be overturned and we can take it to extra time if need be , we could even win it on the night if we play like we know we can . We are still in the competition and are in with a shout , so believe . If we don't get through , fair enough it will be dissapointing , but it takes a lot of the fixtures off our list and stops all the congestion and we finally get some rest. We go through , great , if we don't oh well the world carries on turning.

Which City player are you then? The last two sentences sum up one or two of them?

I have a feeling if we beat Reading then players will be rested against Kiev for the Chelsea Game.

uwe282828 said:
I have a feeling if we beat Reading then players will be rested against Kiev for the Chelsea Game.

Would be sensible imho, the FA Cup and the League are far more important than the Europa League. It is vital that we finish in the Top 4, 3rd would be best so we do not have to go through the qualifying stages and to achieve that we need to draw or beat Chelsea which we won't if all our players are fucked.

avoidconfusion said:
uwe282828 said:

Would be sensible imho, the FA Cup and the League are far more important than the Europa League. It is vital that we finish in the Top 4, 3rd would be best so we do not have to go through the qualifying stages and to achieve that we need to draw or beat Chelsea which we won't if all our players are fucked.
Should have fookin done it against Aris AND the first leg v Kiev

Still don't get all this tired bollocks I keep hearing, from Mancini and some of the posters on here?

Who needs a fookin rest? Apart from Hart, Kompany, Barry and Tevez, most of them haven't played much above 20 games all season. With the exception of Yaya who likes to take a rest during most games.

What it does highlight is the squad is paper thin, despite spending a fortune, and we have nobody to bring in. Why didn't SWP, Viera or Jo start against Kiev? Who else could we bring in?

It's about mental strength and NDJ has some of it thankfully, so hopefully he is back this week. Lets drop all this tired shit and get winning, if we win tomorrow, win Thursday, we will all start feeling a bit more up for it! FFS!

We moan that the players dont try hard enough, dont show enough courage etc.

wheres some of our belief .....

try avoid coming on here on matchdays fed up of mancini out threads etc

show your support get behind the boys tomorrow and thursday and maybe just maybe we will be off to wembley and we will advance in the europa league 2,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.