Did We/Mancini/The Players Underestimate Pompey?

Freestyler

Did we?

or are we still hurting from wednesday?

Team selection told me mancini thought he could draft a few players in, Petrov for instance, sorry but i still don't rate him so far this season, ireland had one of the worse game i have ever seen him play, set up the goal and that was it, de jong was well below average for his standard and garrido looked clueless at times,

everyone looked un-interested apart from Tevez, atmosphere was probably the worse i've heard ever at a city game, pompey started miles better and if they did score (which they should of at least twice) they would of deserved it, pompey and the opening 20 minutes certainly shut us all up, if they had better strikers we could of been 2 or 3-0 down by HT easily,

i think we all expected and the players to, that we would have a piss easy game, didn't turn out to be and Jamie O'Hara for me was outstanding and one of the best players on the pitch and he kept them ticking, he shown ireland how it was done today, unusual performance from stevie,

IMO i personally think we underestimated them big time, cant remember the last time coming away from a game we won feeling slightly depressed!

Thought it was piss easy myself.

We never got out of first gear and won 2-0. Really don't see anything to moan about.

Underestimtaed them? We estimated they would be useless and we were right. I thought they might have been there to be hammered and they played simply to stp that happening IMO.

Felt like 90 hrs and not 90 mins to me but a win was all I wanted.

3 points and a few quid saved on washing the kit.

It was a gash game and they were shite so no is the answer to your question I think... But as mentioned 3pts.

Just the hangover game from wed's these things happen. 2-0 3 points, thats what today was all about.

Still reeling from Wednesday I thought, it took it out of all of us I reckon. Still, ugly win today and 3 more points, clean sheet and at the end of the day that's all that matters..................... Isn't it????

Too many of them were feeling sorry for themselves after Weds, too many had no urgency and fight and were very uninterested and the tactics were poor too. However Pompey are a very poor side and we managed to get the 3 points so we can just move on and forget about this game now and hopefully step it up again next week at Hull.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.