Did you celebrate? (vs Spurs pg21)

Yep, jumped up and down like an idiot for 2 minutes, joined in with the championes chant....then came the delayed suckerpunch!

It’s even ruining the goals it doesn’t rule out. It’s ruining the sport I love!

Quoting this just like the poster above because that's it in a nutshell. Can't celebrate a goal just on the off chance they'll make some shit up.

1st goal - Had to wait because wasn't sure if Sterling was on.
2nd goal - Had to wait because wasn't sure De Bruyne was on.
3rd goal - Last minute winner, too good to be true, knew something was coming.

No, I didn't celebrate and told anyone who'd listen, but there weren't many, that it wouldn't be allowed to stand.

This is now he norm and we have to start putting away some of the myriad fucking chances we create earlier in the game.

Celebrated when hit the net, then spent the next minute staring at the ref waiting for the inevitable.

Guy near me used to leave every game on 84 minutes. Today he stayed until Jesus scored and immediately left punching the air giving me hi 5 saying glad he stayed. Might not have known it was chalked off until he got back to the car Lol. Also looked at the Spurs fans and saw 100s of them streaming out of the ground when the goal went in. They also missed the VAR decision.

Abso-fucking-lutely. Had a "massive" man hug with the guy next to me (302,row C, seat 31; you know who you are). Then, a minute or so later, had a feeling like I'd been kicked in the bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.