Did you celebrate? (vs Spurs pg21)

Celebrated like crazy was hugging everyone in site like a nutter. Seemed like forever before the VAR review and thenfelt so much anger, ended up smashing my phone screen in frustration. Hours later still can't settle down.

Celebrated the last goal like a madman, worse still I'm South Stand Lower right near the always. Not only felt like shit but had to endure all the taunting from those fucking pricks.

It’s the first one I did celebrate since they introduced VAR.

I looked at it and thought there’s no way anything could rule it out.

Then they managed to.
I celebrated like mad because like you I couldn't see any way that could be cancelled out, I thought the point of the game was to score goals not refer to somebody miles away for them to find a reason why it shouldn't be a goal.

I celebrated like mad because like you I couldn't see any way that could be cancelled out, I thought the point of the game was to score goals not refer to somebody miles away for them to find a reason why it shouldn't be a goal.

I’ve seen it since and I’m pretty sure it also hits Eriksen’s arm.

Why oh why having your arm in a natural position can rule out a goal, I’ll never know.

What I do know is that wasn’t clear and obvious at all.

Yes... but I had mad sure no one was offside and our main culprit of offside was comfortably on and scored a great goal then.... ugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.