did you choose or was it bred into you?

Everyone knows this but I was a rag until I was 12 years of age. I am currently 21 years old so it seems like a lifetime ago, basically half my life ago and I can't remember a lot of it. Just the moments that made me change my allegiance. Brother was brought up a blue to be different from all the rags at school, I suppose I gave into peer pressure but high school was a new start for me and after 99 the rags had done everything and I felt no sense of victory of emotional attachment to it so something was wrong there really.

Anyway back on subject, my brother when he witnessed this got the family he went with to take me to some junior blues thing with their family. I met the Goat, steve howey and Michael Brown that day and got a signed picture of the Goat himself.

Since that day I left high school (where I couldn't afford it) and used all my EMA money from college just to get to every single match possible. That happened for two years and have now been a season ticket holder for three years (this the third)

Supported the rags when I was 7 cuz my cousin did and I wanted to be like him. Then stopped watching english football and mainly supported Celtic which I was born and bred into like people here have been born and bred into City. Moved to Manchester when Psycho was in-charge, started supporting City, came naturally. Odd choice too because we couldnt score a goal at home for 6 months?

GLORY HUNTER.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.