Did you ever think it would be this good?

FFS Harling scores 2 hattricks and people are w*nking themselves silly. (as I was last night)

But before, after just 4 games, we annoint this team as the best ever, always remember the Centurions and the domestic treble winning team.

It has been a magnificent 11 years since the FA Cup win and Pep has taken us to new heights. We are truly blessed.
news to me how come the media never reported this

Simple answer NO !

But when I heard Khaldoon speak for the first time I new City were in good hands.

I look around our campus and the way City have invested in the community and just think wow. I dont live in Manchester anymore but I am so proud of the work City have done and still do for the community of Manchester.

On the pitch I sometimes find my self sat in complete silence as I am watching this fantastic football we play, its gobsmacking. It's like a dream than suddenly I am up on my feeting hugging fellow blues after another goal.

Think of the players we have had and one that play now, Its truly amazing.

I have always enjoyed going to watch City but it's almost an honor to be there watching this football.

So no I never thought it would be this good, glad my dad got to see the Aguerooooooooo moment sadly mum didnt. But sadly we will all have stories like that.

I love seeing the increase in little kids around here now wearing the City kit. It's been a long time coming.

For all the good City have done it's a fucking disgrace the way the press/media report City.

CTID

Never in my wildest dreams. I think it exemplified how good our owners are. They weren’t in for a quick buck, or demand instant success. The journey to where we are now has been gradual, planned and methodical. The last two games have, for me, shown where we are at the moment(I know it’s palace and forest but…).
We’ve got the best striker in the world, who wanted to come here, who is a fan of the club and he is banging goals in for fu

I’ve loved every minute of it and will continue to do so. Drink it in indeed.

FFS Harling scores 2 hattricks and people are w*nking themselves silly. (as I was last night)

But before, after just 4 games, we annoint this team as the best ever, always remember the Centurions and the domestic treble winning team.

It has been a magnificent 11 years since the FA Cup win and Pep has taken us to new heights. We are truly blessed.
Think the point isn't that this season is the best ever, but that we are coming off the back of total domestic domination for two seasons and have added a couple of world class strikers and somehow look even better. You do have to pinch youself.

The other day I was sorting/clearing my wardrobe and cupboards and found this blast from the past in a folder. Sadly, it's a bit faded now.

But what hasn't faded is the memory of walking away from The Britannia Stadium having beaten Stoke 5-2 yet still been relegated to England's third tier for the first time in our long, long history. The worst day in my City supporting life since The Old Man took me in 1959 to see us put four past champions Wolves (though they put six past Trautmann! - my introduction to 'Typical City' was immediate!)

Never did I think at those times that we would attain what we have attained, see what we have seen.

So, 'Thanks' to David Bernstein, Joe Royle, Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon, Mancini, Pellegrini, Soriano, Begiristain and all those playing legends we have supported over the years and all the backroom staff who have contributed.

But most of all, 'Thanks' to the genius that is Pep Guardiola for where he's taken us to.. undoubtedly the greatest English club side that has ever been seen. And please, long may it continue..!

20220822_135314.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with a lot of the sentiments in this thread, however we need to be tested against decent opposition, we have out traditional bogey team coming up soon, I will pass judgement after that

I debated with a friend of a friend at the parade in 2012 that I could now die a happy man, it was more than I’d expected in the years before and that to just be challenging each year and winning the odd title here and there plus a cup or 2 would be enough as I didn’t think any side would dominate completely like the rags had been able to do.

I was wrong and am glad we’re rubbing their and the scouse fuckers noses in it. Long May it continue, however when it does stop, and it will, I’ll sit back and remember these great years and still support whoever is in charge and playing regardless of the results. It’s what sets us apart from the 2 aforementioned groups of twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.