Did you ever think it would be this good?

It’s only been since Villa really… Villa, Newcastle and Palace. A new resilience. I’ll undoubtedly regret saying this
I know
In all seriousness, the run we put together at the end of the 99 point Fourmidlables season was absolutely mind blowing
14 league wins on the trot whilst liverpool were riding their luck almost every game

I remember sat there at the swamp in the cup game where that little shit Owen scored the winner in purple nose time. And thinking things are going to change in this city.
The blue moon was raising. Since the 1-6 I've never looked back but even in my wildest dreams 4 out 5 prem titles no never.
It's great being a blue CTID

I also wish my Grandad, 50 years ST holder at Maine Road, could have seen us lift the Prem title in 2012. 2 years too late. Bloody City. :)
He died the year we won the FA cup, so he knew we were going in the right direction!

I mind as a wee one crying at a home game because they lost on my birthday (think it was Southampton) and he said “don’t be daft, things will come around, we have a cup in us at least!”

Bless him. They’re enjoying it all somewhere up there mate!

No. Never thought we would ever be this good/great/competitive. I always lived in hope even before the takeover but never really thought id ever see us win any silverware. Its incredible what we are witnessing. Absolutely incredible.

No, not in a million years.

It's why I've said every time we've gone out the UCL, as disappointing as it is, I will always be able to make peace with it as we were never supposed to be there.

As a kid in the 90s, I just wanted a cup final. Winning the league in 2012 was the summit to me.

Everything that came after was a bonus.

Just found this and old Manchester city Peter Swales predicting the future of Manchester city hahahahaha

God's I just had a rewatch of that Blue Moon Rising film done not long before our first FA Cup.

Watching that back shows just how far our goals and ambitions have shifted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.