Didsbury

No go area? What a load of shite, we live round the corner from the mosque and I know a couple of folk that go there, the amount of abuse they have had due to one fuckin idiot is crackers, file under daily mail keeping its target audience happy

Been a few times for a wander up the mersey or some pints, quite overrared as a truly hoity toity posh palce, as still plenty of vagabonds about.

One thing it has over my way is still plenty of pubs about on the main street, and no stories of gun shots going off two streets down, scramblers tearing up the streets, or little scrotes selling drugs outside the corner shop come nightfall

Last year I sat at the lights at Wilmslow Road/Barlow Moor road junction, heart of Didsbury, mid afternoon, weekday and watched a drug dealer doing a roaring trade in full view of everyone. He had three “watchers” with him checking the road for plod. In the time I sat at the lights he must have made at least ten deals.

Last year I sat at the lights at Wilmslow Road/Barlow Moor road junction, heart of Didsbury, mid afternoon, weekday and watched a drug dealer doing a roaring trade in full view of everyone. He had three “watchers” with him checking the road for plod. In the time I sat at the lights he must have made at least ten deals.

Yeah but was ot 13 yr olds on bicycles sellign to the crackheads in the next street house with a boarded up letterbox and scarpering when a jam butty passs by or adults selling charlie to ex students that never left and now work in accounting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.