Didsbury

Yeah, The Moor Top is pretty decent now. As for the Mail report, the idea that Didsbury is a “no-go area for whites” is genuinely one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever heard. Just goes to show the depths some papers will go to to try and sow some discord. Shame on them, and anyone believing this bullshit.
completely agree, utterly ridiculous article, as for Didsbury Mosque, I live less than a mile away and they are one of the most community spirited places locally, they even opened up as a vaccination center during the lockdown.

completely agree, utterly ridiculous article, as for Didsbury Mosque, I live less than a mile away and they are one of the most community spirited places locally, they even opened up as a vaccination center during the lockdown.
And nurtured Salman and Hashem Abedi.

According to the Daily Mail, Didsbury is now a no go zone for white people, smh

Did you read the article?

It doesn’t once mention or imply that Didsbury is now a no go zone for white people.

To be fair to the daily mail I dont go to the village that often now. Ever since I was forced into a group of people queueing to get into marks and spencers by a woman pushing a double pram. My leg was grazed on the of someone's hessian reusable bag. Ive been traumatised ever since.

Did you read the article?

It doesn’t once mention or imply that Didsbury is now a no go zone for white people.
Apart from in the headline and in the text of the article which describes touring Britain’s “no go zones”, and also describes visiting Didsbury. Other than that no implication at all…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.