Diego Carlos

This guy apparently had a ridiculously good season for Sevilla. A guy I know watches every La Liga game and he was raving about him. I trust him, so i'd happily take Carlos at City. He's strong, fast and very confident apparently. Likes a battle too.

This guy apparently had a ridiculously good season for Sevilla. A guy I know watches every La Liga game and he was raving about him. I trust him, so i'd happily take Carlos at City. He's strong, fast and very confident apparently. Likes a battle too.

But also seemingly likes to play on that left side of the two from that Roma video?

We've got Ake now for that, so would like to see an orthodox right-sided player.

But also seemingly likes to play on that left side of the two from that Roma video?

We've got Ake now for that, so would like to see an orthodox right-sided player.

He's clearly right-footed at least. Sure he could play on that side. I'll be honest, I dunno which is his regular side, but I'd be highly surprised if he hasn't played on the right at some point

Same as Koulibaly so I'm sure he could play on the right, looking at that Roma clip though he looks a lot better than his youtube compilations that are all going to ground and sliding tackles.

@tolmie's hairdoo If anything, I think him playing on that left side will make him even better cuz you gotta learn how to adjust your body position, clear the ball differently, tackle differently etc.

He's right-footed btw.

Same as Koulibaly so I'm sure he could play on the right, looking at that Roma clip though he looks a lot better than his youtube compilations that are all going to ground and sliding tackles.

Highlight videos of defenders are always going to show the most dramatic moments so I wouldn't hold that against him. Still, I'm not sure what others are seeing in that Roma game that I'm not.

How come he doesn’t seem to have started playing football until he was 21/22? Very bizarre.

Highlight videos of defenders are always going to show the most dramatic moments so I wouldn't hold that against him. Still, I'm not sure what others are seeing in that Roma game that I'm not.
Yes, noticed that every time I look at any centre back the highlights love a last ditch slide.

@tolmie's hairdoo If anything, I think him playing on that left side will make him even better cuz you gotta learn how to adjust your body position, clear the ball differently, tackle differently etc.

He's right-footed btw.

I could see he was right-footed and still gravitates to the left side?

I just don't think our defence can afford to carry passengers or wait for them to learn on the job next season.

Ake is perfect back-up for the left side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.