Diego Carlos

Apparently, Koulibaly had a poor game last night against Inter. Is this guy a better alternative? 2 years younger, and €15—20m cheaper. Haven't seen much of him in action, so I can't comment on who's the actual better player.

Apparently, Koulibaly had a poor game last night against Inter. Is this guy a better alternative? 2 years younger, and €15—20m cheaper. Haven't seen much of him in action, so I can't comment on who's the actual better player.

I was hoping someone on here would have watched Sevilla a bit this season and could give their opinion but I guess the La Liga broadcasting situation has been a farce.

If we're talking about a similar but ever so slightly lower fee, it doesn't sound particularly exciting.

Big potential this guy--I know he's already 27, but what I mean by that is I see him knocking on the world class door already but needs to continue to show his level to get that title.

Good looking too, from a marketing standpoint. Very fast and very physically fit. He's absolutely shredded.

Last edited:
60-75mil for him....Thought covid would make players cheaper..it's done the opposite.

It will gut the lower end of the transfer market in time. Poor clubs will be exponentially poorer as the lack of income starts to bite. The clubs that need to sell tickets and pies and burgers and scarves to survive will at some point go under, their players will become free agents and that bottom end of the market will be all supply and no demand.

At the top clubs have more diversified income but income will still be down. The bargains will be picking up the talent uncontested from lower down the leagues not from other top clubs and in competition with other CL clubs were it just becomes an auction.

Prefer Diego Carlos to Koulibaly, younger and still quick and powerful, I also think they'll be less expectation on the player which will allow him to settle more.
Happy with either. KK has just proven more and for longer is the difference. Quality is in both. Only seen Carlos a little bit, just the big games, which isn't enough to know a player but sometimes you just only need to see a player a couple times to know they're good and he's got that trait.

I was hoping someone on here would have watched Sevilla a bit this season and could give their opinion but I guess the La Liga broadcasting situation has been a farce.

If we're talking about a similar but ever so slightly lower fee, it doesn't sound particularly exciting.
I have seen a little bit so can’t form a massive opinion but he’s that dominant sort of centre back. He was the best defender in La Liga - so was Otamendi In his final year at Valencia. But this guy is absolutely rapid for CB. Van Dijk level of rapid. He’s a powerhouse like Koulibaly. Seville are a defensive side and rather dull to watch so unsure whether it’s the system or him, but he seems like a late developer more than anything else. I’m actually converting wanting him more than Koulibaly personally.
Sorry it’s not a lot of info bar the generic but hope it helps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.