Diego novaretti

Seems we are moving very quickly this summer. This one is in the bag, with Fernandinho and possibly Falcao to follow. Not bad considering it's only May 3.

it's a free signing don't know what the all the fuss is about if kolo and lescott leave ,this signing being a free one might actually save us some money to spend on a real world class CB much rather take a chance on a free 27 yr old nobody than spend 7 million on the next savic . Mexico has a pretty decent league people shouldn't make the assumption that hes no good because he's old an still plays in mexico ,a year ago no one knew who jackson martinez was and now he's one of the best in Europe . could turn out to be a great signing or a big flop either way it's worth the risk.

menace said:
it's a free signing don't know what the all the fuss is about if kolo and lescott leave ,this signing being a free one might actually save us some money to spend on a real world class CB much rather take a chance on a free 27 yr old nobody than spend 7 million on the next savic . Mexico has a pretty decent league people shouldn't make the assumption that hes no good because he's old an still plays in mexico ,a year ago no one knew who jackson martinez was and now he's one of the best in Europe . could turn out to be a great signing or a big flop either way it's worth the risk.
I think the fuzz is, many city fans want to make an awesome deal for once, after being raped far to long in the transfermarket, we want some unkown gems to look forward to watch players we know we havent spent a fortune on.

at least this is how i look at it :)

Saw on Wikipedia that he's known for his height and pace, along with our defensive coaching staff this could turn out to be a really shrewd move. I'd also like to see Boyata promoted to the squad. He has had an unfair deal of late after his disastrous loan spell at Bolton destroying his confidence. He showed a lot of initial promise and wasn't awarded with a 4 year deal for no apparent reason.

yatesy94 said:
Saw on Wikipedia that he's known for his height and pace, along with our defensive coaching staff this could turn out to be a really shrewd move. I'd also like to see Boyata promoted to the squad. He has had an unfair deal of late after his disastrous loan spell at Bolton destroying his confidence. He showed a lot of initial promise and wasn't awarded with a 4 year deal for no apparent reason.
He was not good enough for bolton, he will not be good enough for us.
no one i unfair, if someone is good enough he will play, its in everyones interests

yatesy94 said:
He's also known for his reckless tackling - our refereeing fraternity will get their instructions from the usual suspects and have his card marked before he kicks a ball.

Anyone still pining for Nedum Onuoha?

Nah, didn't think so!

Mancini wants FOOTBALLERS who can PLAY FOOTBALL with the ball at their feet. I realize that is almost sacrilege in a country where Dave Watson was the best Center Half to ever live, but the game has moved on and with the advent of cross border coaching, we are in a renaissance of defensive technical ability that we may have not seen at City since the days of Mike Doyle and Alan Oakes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.