Diego novaretti

ElanJo said:
512x.jpg

diego-novaretti.jpg

Tall geezer

Guy in the middle at the bottom???

Was he in Brookside?

Yeah, so most Mexicans who have chimed in (in English) on Twitter don't rate him much at all.

LoveCity said:
Yeah, so most Mexicans who have chimed in (in English) on Twitter don't rate him much at all.
My question, is he worth a free transfer? do they rate him highly enough to sign him for free?

zeven said:
LoveCity said:
My question, is he worth a free transfer? do they rate him highly enough to sign him for free?

Well, they didn't really talk about value for money. It's great to get someone on a free transfer but if he ain't good enough, he ain't good enough. Maybe we will just play him in the League Cup and give him low wages.

well, he just has to be a back up and is free so ok move I guess, hope there will be another CB brought in if Lescott is leaving as well.

LoveCity said:
zeven said:
LoveCity said:

Well, they didn't really talk about value for money. It's great to get someone on a free transfer but if he ain't good enough, he ain't good enough. Maybe we will just play him in the League Cup and give him low wages.
Isee what you mean, but i have hard time believing city would sign a 27 year old who never played in Europe without knowing exactly how good he is, there are plenty of younger players we would take a huge gamble on before him from south america.

LoveCity said:
zeven said:
LoveCity said:

maybe we can wait and see, give him the benefit of the doubt and all that, assuming that is that we do actually sign him<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:03 am --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
BringBackSwales said:
oh fuck has marwood been given the cheque book again?

Well,being a free,it wont be Mancini,he'd need 20m or the toys would be out.

do you EVER shut the fuck up moaning about our manager? Talking about toys being out....ffs

I like signings like this. Kinda like Barzagli for Juventus, this guy could end up being an incredibly consistent player. Plus it was absolutely free, worth the risk, and its obviously not like the Javi Garcia situation where we just needed central midfield cover and had limited time and limited players to choose from. This guy is an early signing and the people deciding upon our transfers jumped at the opportunity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.