Diego novaretti

FantasyIreland said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
Never heard of the guy, and it seems he is here to provide cover with Kolo leaving.
I remember when we sold Corluka, and we signed some lad I'd never heard of called Zabaleta.
I remember being gutted at the time.
Zaba was a full international he'd captained a youth side to a world championship and was being coveted by juventus Hardly unknown.

I'd still never heard of him and I bet I'm not alone.

Lomas has a lob on said:
FantasyIreland said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
Never heard of the guy, and it seems he is here to provide cover with Kolo leaving.
I remember when we sold Corluka, and we signed some lad I'd never heard of called Zabaleta.
Zaba was a full international he'd captained a youth side to a world championship and was being coveted by juventus Hardly unknown.

snap.

Lomas has a lob on said:
FantasyIreland said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

You were not

bluemanhatton said:
Jack Wills said:
Kijin said:
No caps for his national side huh? That can't be a good sign. Considering Albiceleste don't have that many Good CB's at their disposal (Maybe Garay and Campagnaro).

Hope for the best!

That doesn't sound too promising does it. If we lose Kolo and Lescott and get this guy that seems like a big backward step to me. Of course, I haven't seen him play, never heard of him, but surely we should be looking at players good enough to have a fair few international caps! I thought we were meant to be after that Greek centre-back from Schalke?

But you have heard of the Greek guy who's name you don't know.......

No, but he's got international caps and plays for a decent European side, so I'm assuming he's a good player. Why go for uncapped 27-year olds who only play in the Mexican league? Hardly going to put the fear of god in the likes of Suarez and Van Persie is he! We need quality.

woahmark said:
I don't think we should write him off yet. I think if he is bought, Maicon stays and Richards becomes 2nd choice RB/CB that would work. I don't like the idea of buying that young greek lad and wasting him on the bench, same goes for Marquinhos. Nastasic + Kompany pairing works. It doesn't need improving.

Noveratti obviously wouldn't complain about sitting on the bench, but he would know that he'll get the odd premier league game here and there and FA/Capital One cup matches (especially if City get a fairly easy selection of teams to play like this year).

And he does have some technique...!
My one worry is he is like Savic and when called upon is found to be incapable and we found ourselves with only 2 reliable CBs, so hopefully we sign another, maybe more proven CB along with him, Papadapalous sounds good and heard Marquinhos mentioned as well.

NoahCity said:
woahmark said:
I don't think we should write him off yet. I think if he is bought, Maicon stays and Richards becomes 2nd choice RB/CB that would work. I don't like the idea of buying that young greek lad and wasting him on the bench, same goes for Marquinhos. Nastasic + Kompany pairing works. It doesn't need improving.

Noveratti obviously wouldn't complain about sitting on the bench, but he would know that he'll get the odd premier league game here and there and FA/Capital One cup matches (especially if City get a fairly easy selection of teams to play like this year).

My one worry is he is like Savic and when called upon is found to be incapable and we found ourselves with only 2 reliable CBs, so hopefully we sign another, maybe more proven CB along with him, Papadapalous sounds good and heard Marquinhos mentioned as well.

Marquinhos is hardly proven is he? he's 18 years old.

Glauber Berti said:
NoahCity said:
woahmark said:

Marquinhos is hardly proven is he? he's 18 years old.
I guess a bit more established though, young but established, definitely more well known than Novaretti, honestly I would really like to keep Lescott though, but he seems on his way out.

robbieh said:
Laertes said:
LoveCity said:
It will be a free transfer too, and this news is from the most reliable source Di Marzio.

Bizarre - a good piece of scouting or the new Berti?
Kolo's replacement

robbieh said:
His nickname ain't too promising either.

El flaco means the lazy one. Not ideal if he's our holding midfielder.
No, it doesn't. 'El flaco' means the skinny one.

My mistake. Confusing it with flojo.

You're confused again because she was an American 100M runner.

We aren't looking for a starting CB here. The greek guy will be too good to sit on the bench and he won't come. Stop saying we'll sign him when he'll cost too much to sit on the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.