Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

Do you think if City had offered Toure a new contract on less money it would have been accepted (me thinks Seluks telling porkies)
Also with Toure and Bony gone, its 2 less players from our 25 man squad buggering off to the African cup of nations for 4-5 weeks next season.
It'll save us £200,250 a week in wages too, Yaya's £200,000 can pay for Pogba with change.

I know yeah, he can do fuck all that Yaya.

His agent is a cock but Yaya Toure will go down in folklore here. Scorer of some of the most important goals in our history. That goal at wembley vs United, the winner vs Stoke, the 2 at Newcastle(What a day that was), the goal in the final at sunderland, the winning pen vs Lpool in another final.

It may be time to go, but Thanks Yaya.

Nothing against him or what he has done. He will and is one of best, but its best for both parties to seperate

If you earned a £12m a year , and an employee who takes probably 10% , continually undermined you , with outlandish and embarrassing statments , you would sack him , which is exactly why Yaya is instrumental in all this shite , the statements attributed to his agent are carefully considered and manipulated , with only one intention , to earn a few more bob , Seluk is the fall guy.

so long big man ,thanks for your magnificent contribution towards 5 major cups,,

Yaya wont have anything bad to say about his agent, because really he is his best friend who took him from Africa as a kid.

If it's true then I say thank you YAYA for everything you have done in making City a winning team and wish you all the best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.