Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

Does anyone think it would be a great send off for Ya Ya if the club organised a massive Birthday Cake mosaic for him on his final home match as the teams come onto the pitch. Im sure he has a sense of humor. :)

Does anyone think it would be a great send off for Ya Ya if the club organised a massive Birthday Cake mosaic for him on his final home match as the teams come onto the pitch. Im sure he has a sense of humor. :)

A huge cake wheeled out on to the pitch, big explosion of fireworks, out jumps Kolo - cue Yaya/Kolo song all around the ground. Plus free cakes for all the kids.

Does his knob of an agent have to come out with this shit every fucking season?? Still a quality player on occasion but the star is waning and he may have no option but to leave or be a bit part player here.Either way there will be no pay rise!

I think its obvious why his agent has come out and said this - make it absolutely clear he's leaving before the end of the season so he can get a big send off in the last game. Lets be honest Yaya and his ego was never gonna go quietly!

Going to miss yaya. he's been here for a while, everyone could see it coming....this wasn't a good season for him though.

With yaya gone I have feeling Pep will land pogba.

Depends if we get top 4 for me. Some of our targets will have to change if we don't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.