Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

Do you think if City had offered Toure a new contract on less money it would have been accepted (me thinks Seluks telling porkies)
Also with Toure and Bony gone, its 2 less players from our 25 man squad buggering off to the African cup of nations for 4-5 weeks next season.
Good point although Boney will be missed as much as much as a chocolate fireguard.

When we look back he will be seen as one of the greats at our club. All good things must come to an end. I think weve had some of his best years, hes helped us win titles and I dont think we could have asked for anymore from him. He owes us nothing so far as Im concerned.

Isn't it his birthday next month? Turns 33.

At least if we all know where we stand, we can acknowledge his incredible role in our history and wave a new club legend down that tunnel for one final time?

He deserves no less, same goes for any of the lads from the early takeover days.
Here, here !!

When we look back he will be seen as one of the greats at our club. All good things must come to an end. I think weve had some of his best years, hes helped us win titles and I dont think we could have asked for anymore from him. He owes us nothing so far as Im concerned.

He was pretty much involved in every trophy we have won.

Going to miss yaya. he's been here for a while, everyone could see it coming....this wasn't a good season for him though.

With yaya gone I have feeling Pep will land pogba.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.