Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

At his best he was truly awesome for us but of late he's become a liability and not prepared to put a shift in, his agent is a dickhead but a very rich one, If Yaya did not agree with some of the shit spouted in his name he would have said something, he didn't.. I will be happy to see him leave now and make way for a world class player that actually gives a fuck about our club...!

Dosnt want inter dosnt want China wants to stay in prem ,just where does he think he's going to go ,?

God knows, but I'm telling you now if he ends up at any other Prem team that's 6 points we'll be taking off them next season. Finished in this league.

if a Premiership club bought him, he'd be dropped in weeks

I can see him in Serie A. The pedestrian pace would suit him. Not sure he'd like playing in front of empty grounds though.

he is not daft the agent and knows he is still got a big move or a very big new contract at city so its a No lose for both
for me Yaya should leave at the top and maybe the love from the fans is going and last season was just like watching your dad playing in the park with the grandkids it was that bad

he is not daft the agent and knows he is still got a big move or a very big new contract at city so its a No lose for both
for me Yaya should leave at the top and maybe the love from the fans is going and last season was just like watching your dad playing in the park with the grandkids it was that bad

Not a chance he has a big contract to be signed here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.