Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

Zlatan on Guardiola: " he is a great man" ... that is the reason why Yaya is leaving.

I don't disagree about his objectives. Its questionable though whether behaving as Seluk does is always in Yaya's best interest. He's certainly been instrumental in Yaya getting some exceptional contracts. But recently I think he's been more of a hindrance. Yaya is the sort of player that many coaches might think they could build there team round and play him until well into his mid to late 30's. Get a couple of players in to do his running and let him concentrate on his passing game. Rather like Pirlo at Juve. Hell, he could even do that role at City under some coaches. But who would do that when he has such a pain in the arse agent?
I think I pointed out the same in my post.

If money isn't important to Yaya as Seluk claims ... HOW THE FUCK ... did Yaya end up on £200k a WEEK then???

Heard and read this ever since Yaya arrived. And he is still here. As is his agent unfortunately. He must have done something right for Yaya to defend him.

this is the guy that looked out for Yaya in his younger days through Arsenal, Monaco, and his stint to the Ukraine... and of course through that Yaya signed a lifetime deal with him so even if he wanted he might not be able to get rid of him... plus this idiot of an agent only gets paid when Yaya moves so he is always stirring the ship and as far as i know Yaya is his biggest fish... i think the club and Yaya have learned to ignore him so should the fan but the press loves the headline

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.