Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

Well less than 2wks ago his fat little balding pimp..
came out saying its not about money(Yeah right),we want to see if the club will make a offer. yaya has turned down offers as he happy here
and if he gets a new contract he give 1Million every year to the hospital that cared for his brother..Now dont want to sound cynical but why would you state that.That to me would be a
personal think,which like most folk have done in the past.
Remind me how many super teams came in for him last time with had this merry go round(ummm)none..As per usual its the fat little balding pimp time off the year to let us know he still breathing & have his Menstrual cycle disrespect off our club...

For me Yaya has been pivotal to all we have achieved since the takeover - it's a shame this prick of an agent will somewhat tarnish that reputation slightly -
Scum bag agent -

Whatever Seluk says, it is with the full knowledge and backing of Yaya. Toure tweeted as much himself a couple of years ago.

For me Yaya has been pivotal to all we have achieved since the takeover - it's a shame this prick of an agent will somewhat tarnish that reputation slightly -
Scum bag agent -
He's tarnished it himself too with too many lacklustre performances in the last 2 years IMO

Scum bag agent -
No way he does anything without Yaya's prior knowledge & approval

The truth is he should have been sold in the aftermath of that great season 2012/2013 when he was at his best. We'd have all been opposed to that then, but in hindsight his motivation went that Summer, his fitness went and now he's quickly declining.

You are wrong there, Marvin. A smallish but significant number of posters said at the time that we should call his bluff and cash in after a freakish, never-to-be repeated season. It was evident that he would become a depreciating asset after that point. You'll also remember he and his woman were whingeing like fcuk so there was an additional question mark over his motivation.

I'm not saying "I told you so" because we have still had some decent input from him, albeit much more intermittent. Two years on, though, it's time to draw a line and consider him part of our past, not our future.

No way he does anything without Yaya's prior knowledge & approval
Of course Yaya approves it. So does every player who's agent speak for them. If they didn't, they'll walk the comments back or fire the agent.

The agents jobbis to get ( mostly financially) what's in the client's best interest. Not what ia in his current club's best interest. And absolutely definitely not what's in that club's fans best interest. City management will take care of City, Yaya's management will take care of Yaya. You might not like the agent's tactics (frankly, even from a take care of Yaya standpoint, I don't think it is that good of a tactic) but that's his agent's prerogative.

I get it that fans don't like this, but it is common and proper. Yaya's agents goal is not to please City fans, it's to line Yaya's and his pocket as well as possible before this run ends. And it is darn close to the end.

I can't fault that. I'd do the same as an agent. And if I were a player and had an agent who wasn't fighting that heard for my money, I'd fire him. This is business for all the professionals involved (coaches, players, managers, agents and club management). It is only the fans for whom this is about passion, for everyone else, it's about business. If you don't get that in this or any business, you will be used, abused and disposed of real quick.

So I hold no grudges against any player seeking the best for themselves. I guess my position on this has been consistent, didn't hold it against Tevez, Milner, Dzeko or Yaya - Nor did I hold it against the club when they moved Nastacic, Jovetic or any of the other players weve moved on for not being good enough withour emotion.

It's the business.

Of course Yaya approves it. So does every player who's agent speak for them. If they didn't, they'll walk the comments back or fire the agent.

The agents jobbis to get ( mostly financially) what's in the client's best interest. Not what ia in his current club's best interest. And absolutely definitely not what's in that club's fans best interest. City management will take care of City, Yaya's management will take care of Yaya. You might not like the agent's tactics (frankly, even from a take care of Yaya standpoint, I don't think it is that good of a tactic) but that's his agent's prerogative.

I get it that fans don't like this, but it is common and proper. Yaya's agents goal is not to please City fans, it's to line Yaya's and his pocket as well as possible before this run ends. And it is darn close to the end.

I can't fault that. I'd do the same as an agent. And if I were a player and had an agent who wasn't fighting that heard for my money, I'd fire him. This is business for all the professionals involved (coaches, players, managers, agents and club management). It is only the fans for whom this is about passion, for everyone else, it's about business. If you don't get that in this or any business, you will be used, abused and disposed of real quick.

So I hold no grudges against any player seeking the best for themselves. I guess my position on this has been consistent, didn't hold it against Tevez, Milner, Dzeko or Yaya - Nor did I hold it against the club when they moved Nastacic, Jovetic or any of the other players weve moved on for not being good enough withour emotion.

It's the business.
Bang on.

It's the business.

Exactly this. People are too precious. I don't give a fuck what they do as long as they do it/ have done it on the pitch . That's why Tevez will always be remembered well by me. I'm not arsed if Managers are nice either. Who cares. They can be the biggest twat on the planet for all I care as long as they get results. Toure will,always be a legend for me. He has been pivotel in almost everything we have won in recent years.

It's the business.

I don't disagree about his objectives. Its questionable though whether behaving as Seluk does is always in Yaya's best interest. He's certainly been instrumental in Yaya getting some exceptional contracts. But recently I think he's been more of a hindrance. Yaya is the sort of player that many coaches might think they could build there team round and play him until well into his mid to late 30's. Get a couple of players in to do his running and let him concentrate on his passing game. Rather like Pirlo at Juve. Hell, he could even do that role at City under some coaches. But who would do that when he has such a pain in the arse agent?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.