Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

I started a similar thread after his great season. Yaya keep or sell I think it was called. I was called not a City fan, attention seeker and other insults. My son (21) says Yaya is his favourite ever player. I would maintain he is one of the laziest players I've ever seen in a blue shirt (yes, I've watched mcManaman). Sure Toure's highlights reel would be brilliant - as was Giorgos Samaras highlights reel on Youtube -but for workrate and application Yaya divides opinion. Immense ability unquestionable, attitude and application - couldn't give a fuck most of the time
Yaya put alongside fucking samaras and mcmanamammanan - everyone is allowed an opinion but I am not sure you are any more, Jesus fucking wept. I put Yaya up there with Silva and King Colin, you put him up with those fucking two! By all accounts Samaras was as nice s man as you could meet but from a different footballing universe to Yaya Toure

Yaya put alongside fucking samaras and mcmanamammanan - everyone is allowed an opinion but I am not sure you are any more, Jesus fucking wept. I put Yaya up there with Silva and King Colin, you put him up with those fucking two! By all accounts Samaras was as nice s man as you could meet but from a different footballing universe to Yaya Toure

Feel free to read his post again and then comment

- couldn't give a fuck most of the time

He appears to be struggling with stamina as many footballers do when they reach their 30's especially African footballers but I can only conclude you've only watched him last season.

He's done nothing for two years and he's dissed the club, and all this time he's collected a fortune. Poor performance is a good enough reason to move him on as it would be for any other player who has become a spent force, but the dissing of the club is far worse and is totally unacceptable. He has to go.

He has done nothing? What exactly has anyone done more than him bar aguero and debruyne. Your support is unacceptable, what has wages got to do with it!

He has done nothing? What exactly has anyone done more than him bar aguero and debruyne. Your support is unacceptable, what has wages got to do with it!
His collapse in form has been 'spectacular' and coming as it does immediately following cakegate and other utterances [courtesy of Seluk who, Yaya claims, speaks for him] then it is fair to assume that he is fed up of his time here. But to give him the benefit of the doubt and as you suggest, few other players have performed at their peak levels in that same time. Maybe it is a managerial problem generally but I still will not forgive Yaya for dissing the club. That is totally unacceptable coming from someone within.

I started a similar thread after his great season. Yaya keep or sell I think it was called. I was called not a City fan, attention seeker and other insults. My son (21) says Yaya is his favourite ever player. I would maintain he is one of the laziest players I've ever seen in a blue shirt (yes, I've watched mcManaman). Sure Toure's highlights reel would be brilliant - as was Giorgos Samaras highlights reel on Youtube -but for workrate and application Yaya divides opinion. Immense ability unquestionable, attitude and application - couldn't give a fuck most of the time
I'd echo this, he's definitely tarnished his legend status at the club in the last two seasons. I want rid of him this summer but it all seems to have gone quiet

I dont think he copes that well during Ramadan. Putting a shift in those games when he has to fast 19 hours a day takes quite a toll particularly to one who sweats buckets like Yaya

I just wish he would fuck off.
His circus has gone on well past his sell by date.
Him and his agent are exactly what's wrong with this sport.

Birthday cake my arse!

Hoping that Inter can help with this.
Sooner he's gone the better for me. Outstayed his welcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.