Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

I dont think he copes that well during Ramadan. Putting a shift in those games when he has to fast 19 hours a day takes quite a toll particularly to one who sweats buckets like Yaya
So what's his excuse for the other 11 months of the year?

So what's his excuse for the other 11 months of the year?

No I'm just pointing out that he might struggle during Ramadan. It's just an aside comment not an excuse for his performance in general. Just to put it on the table on keeping him because the next few seasons Ramadan will coincide with mid season whereas two years ago it falls end of season and season break.

I dont think he copes that well during Ramadan. Putting a shift in those games when he has to fast 19 hours a day takes quite a toll particularly to one who sweats buckets like Yaya
Generally speaking, professional muslim athletes don't fast the day prior to, or the day of, a sporting event - not because of the lack of food, but the dehydration can cause serious health issues. Or other days during Ramadan, they tailor training schedules to be close to times where they can stockpile slow-release energy.

Yaya has (had) all the tools to be one of the World's greatest but he lacks, at times, the heart and desire. If you could put him and James Milner in a big bag, shake them up and bring one player out, what a player! Still a City legend but aided and abetted by Seluk can come across as a bit of a tool even though he's a very intelligent guy.

Yaya has (had) all the tools to be one of the World's greatest but he lacks, at times, the heart and desire. If you could put him and James Milner in a big bag, shake them up and bring one player out, what a player! Still a City legend but aided and abetted by Seluk can come across as a bit of a tool even though he's a very intelligent guy.
Seluk is only happy to please himself ... no fucker else.

Well of course it would be easier, he'd be a free agent wouldn't he? Stinks to hell that Seluk is just worried about missing out on his last year of big wages at City.
Yes a free agent next summer,i think pep may be able to get a decent year out of him if he uses him differently then let him go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.