Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

It was reported in the Metro 5th May this year. It was in the first sentence of the article that he said he thought he was joining the rags. There's no wumming. Read it up for yourself.

Incorrect. When he first heard of the interest he thought it was U****d not when he was signing.

He said at the time of signing that he'd always wanted to play in the same team as his brother. We have to assume that Kolo didn't just tell him that he's playing in Manchester. We also have to assume that Yaya watches premier league games and can recognise that the rags play in red and we play in blue. I assume that he knows what the swamp stadium looks like.

I just wish he would fuck off.
His circus has gone on well past his sell by date.
Him and his agent are exactly what's wrong with this sport.

Birthday cake my arse!

We better not still be paying some of his wages if he does join Inter. If he wants to go he can take a fucking pay cut.

We better not still be paying some of his wages if he does join Inter. If he wants to go he can take a fucking pay cut.

I can see a 1 year loan until his contract ends so City pay all his wages sill and probably the fee from Inter would be worth about 50% of the wage bill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.