Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

This is just negotiating through the media. Yaya no doubt wants a free transfer and pay off and City haven't offered that to him (yet).

This is just negotiating through the media. Yaya no doubt wants a free transfer and pay off and City haven't offered that to him (yet).

He wants his contract paying up. I hope we tell him he can rot in the reserves.

If Toure wants to go , Seluk has to pay City the last year of his contract , we bag £12m , get rid of a big wage , yaya f*cks off with his agent to the highest bidder , a real shame his City career will end in this way , but his agent represents what is wrong with the game , he is a cancer.

If Toure wants to go , Seluk has to pay City the last year of his contract , we bag £12m , get rid of a big wage , yaya f*cks off with his agent to the highest bidder , a real shame his City career will end in this way , but his agent represents what is wrong with the game , he is a cancer.
He has been a cancer on the pitch this season aswell. Absolutely zero effort for 95% of the games he played. Playing with 10 players whenever City weren't in possesion. Needs to either be rehabilitated into a very different role by Pep or fuck off to China. Personally I don't mind either, because he clearly has lots of experience and can be an asset if used right. However, what "right" is in this case only Pep would know (..maybe?).

Tut, tut. You should know how this place works by now.

Completely agree but everyone who doesn't will warp that Samaras line into something it isn't.

Tut, tut. You should know how this place works by now.

Completely agree but everyone who doesn't will warp that Samaras line into something it isn't.

I knew I would get a load of grief for slagging him off. but in 6 years or so, I maintain you can recall his man of the match performances on two hands (albeit in important games). I appreciate some of his game is metronomic where he picks the ball up gives and goes 3 yards and gradually moves us forward. My own preference is for that forward progression to be a lot quicker. Still maintain we should have cashed in 2 years ago. This is a forum. About opinions. People you'll never meet don't agree with you. He is still my sons favourite player. I still think he's a lazy c**t

I'm hoping he's staying and Pep gets the most from him.....that said I'm not sure of the squad rules anymore. Maybe there's no room for him?

I'm completely lost for words. Somebody has just seriously compared our greatest ever player (there... I said it!) with Samaras!.... Wow... Somebody remind me why I bother reading this site again?

Pissed writing that. Still pissed now but need to explain my thinking. Wasn't comparing Samaras with Toure. Was saying Youtube is used for promotional purposes. Toures highlights reel is phenomenal BUT over 6 years at £250,000 a week has he ever put in more than a couple of Man of the Match performances in a season? Took the piss for the last 2 years and collected over £25M in wages. Has he earned that?

Pissed writing that. Still pissed now but need to explain my thinking. Wasn't comparing Samaras with Toure. Was saying Youtube is used for promotional purposes. Toures highlights reel is phenomenal BUT over 6 years at £250,000 a week has he ever put in more than a couple of Man of the Match performances in a season? Took the piss for the last 2 years and collected over £25M in wages. Has he earned that?

http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk

It's fine having an opinion, however, to suggest the man has been a peripheral figure is damn right laughable.... Lambaste the mans off the field attitude, his agent etc, but never forget the impact this man has had on it. The most unique player the prem has ever seen and but for off the field shenanigans, would be regarded by one and all as city's greatest ever player.... It's not even debatable for me!!!

How do you know what he's earned?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.