Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

Highly likely Yaya would be staying for 1 last season. If we do get Kroos, Yaya would most probably be starting off the bench.

There are effectively two transfer windows. The first where clubs do their planned business. The second, at the end of August, when all kinds of crazy stuff happens. I think that if Yaya leaves it will be in the final days of the window.

Absolutely no chance he's a Pep type player. hard work is not part of Yaya's mentality. I'm sure Pep will be advising the owners to try and get rid as soon as possible.

What a rubbish post..

All that is up with Yaya is a total lack of fitness and motivation after last seasons disaster..

Yaya and Nasri are doing extra sessions so it will be very interesting to see his shape by the start of the season.

If he stays ( hope he does ) then i feel we will see the old Yaya back.

I still think it would be best if he leaves but who am I to disagree with Guardiola? His lack of effort has infuriated plenty of people but, like everyone else, there's nothing stopping him turning that around.

Had enough of this shit now.

Seluk has now taken to warning players not to come to the club, and spouting off that it was a mistake for Zinchenko to sign for us.

That's too far. At some point if Yaya doesn't keep his agent in check, he's condoning the comments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.