Dipper Takeover? [Merged]

Re: Chinese takeaway...

SSN, 5Live and talkshite have gone into over-excited, breathless reporting mode, so there must be something in it.

Re: Dipper Takeover?

bluemonkey71 said:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/aug/02/liverpool-takeover-kenny-huang-rbs

Not heard of him before. Have RAWK gone into power wank mode? :OP

This is either his second try or they are reporting an old story as a new one.

This guy was involved with a group who ran away after seeing the books a few months ago.

I suspect it is an old story rehashed but thats a guess really.

Interesting this one. It appears that Huang has approached RBS, the club's bankers, rather than the Liverpool board. It seems that Hicks & Gillett don't want to do business as he has offered £350m but they want £600m.

However as part of the refinancing arrangement from earlier this year, RBS can apparently take control of the club and negotiate a sale if they feel that's in their best interests to secure repayment of debts owing to them. They can also call in part of the loan in October, which would effectively put the club into administration. So they might go for the lesser of two evils.

Yeah if definately smacks of something I've heard before.
It would be the first time I've ever heard of people trying to board a sinking ship!

The new owners are going to be so disappointed when they find out that Sammy Lee is a round dwarf with high blood pressure and he's more Ging than Ming.

I continue to lose faith in football. The game is uneven and badly needs to be sorted by someone or other.

Its interesting that a Chinese businessman is partnered with an unnamed SWF?

That smacks of bullshit to be frank as SWF' dont need to partner with foreign businessmen as we well know.

Of course it might be that the Chinese chap wants to buy the dippers but doesn't have the money himself which sounds like the perfect scenario for Pompey mark 2.

Lots of grand and sweeping predictions such as paying off MOST of the debt, building a new stadium AS SOON AS POSSIBLE and giving Woy money for the team.

I spy an overactive journo's imagination.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.