Dipper Takeover? [Merged]

Re: Dipper Takeover?

fbloke said:
bluemonkey71 said:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/aug/02/liverpool-takeover-kenny-huang-rbs

Not heard of him before. Have RAWK gone into power wank mode? :OP

This is either his second try or they are reporting an old story as a new one.

This guy was involved with a group who ran away after seeing the books a few months ago.

I suspect it is an old story rehashed but thats a guess really.

It is his 2nd attempt but I'm not so sure about it being a old story being rehashed. There may be some mileage in this and with the right backing he could lift Liverpool back into real contention again. Not great news for us I'd say.....

Re: Chinese takeaway...

Could be some legs in this story. If he has hefty financal backing could make life difficult if we do not get top 4 this season.
Certainly brings new meaning to their anthem...

"You'll never wok alone."

CityPar said:
fbloke said:

This guy was involved with a group who ran away after seeing the books a few months ago.

It is his 2nd attempt but I'm not so sure about it being a old story being rehashed. There may be some mileage in this and with the right backing he could lift Liverpool back into real contention again. Not great news for us I'd say.....

well after hes bought liverpool for however many hundreds of millions it would cost i hope hes got at least 700 million spare for a new stadium and player investment

fbloke said:
bluemonkey71 said:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/aug/02/liverpool-takeover-kenny-huang-rbs

Not heard of him before. Have RAWK gone into power wank mode? :OP

^^This

This story does appear to have some legs. It seems that he's gone behind the board's back straight to RBS, who have the ability to negotiate a sale if they think it's in their best interests.

However, they might have to be wary of legal action if they do that and Hicks & Gillett lose out (as they will, heavily, if this deal goes through).

If there was something concrete in it, do you seriously think it would be conducted out in the press?

The fact that continued links about takeovers are, should tell anyone what they need to know.

The status quo remains. There is no serious bidder, the drip of tenuous interest is all just a crap attempt to force the Americans to sell at a low price.

RBS will NEVER EVER call that loan on its book in. They can't.

Hence, Hicks and Gillet have them over a barrel.

The same reasons RBS were forced to refinance again. Wachovia didn't want a non-American debt on their books. RBS had to cough for the lot or lose half a million depositers and threats to every branch.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
If there was something concrete in it, do you seriously think it would be conducted out in the press?

RBS will NEVER EVER call that loan on its book in. They can't. Hence, Hicks and Gillet have them over a barrel.
RBS would probably face legal action from H&G if they sold at that price as they (H&G) would get virtually nothing back.

Obviously all the red dipper fans will stop going to games or even supporting the side in protest if this guy takes over.
After all, they'll be ruining football and surely they can't back down on what they've said about us.

They make me laugh,for months they have been going on about what kind of owners they would like.They did'nt want multi-billionaires coming in and ripping the "soul" out of their club,ala City.
Now they are wanking themselves stupid and wondering how much Messi will cost them.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=261379.560" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... 261379.560</a>

Prestwich_Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

RBS will NEVER EVER call that loan on its book in. They can't. Hence, Hicks and Gillet have them over a barrel.
RBS would probably face legal action from H&G if they sold at that price as they (H&G) would get virtually nothing back.

Exactly, I know someone very well who brokered this deal.

Just like the Glazers, they can run it for as long as they want, how they want.

Now aint that a sobering thought!

The difference is, the Glazers will clear a billion clear profit when the good times roll again, in the process taking a healthy wage and restricting United.

Liverpool, no stadium, no great assets, no viable price.

They have been up for sale for nearly 16 months, where are all these supposed speculators hooked on Liverpool's so-called name?

A perfect storm has materialised. The only shame, United are nowhere in it to the same extent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.