Dipper Takeover? [Merged]

Prestwich_Blue said:
So does that mean my offer of £25 and a complete set of Warplane magazine and the works of Charles Dickens isn't being taken seriously?

au contraire, I've just seen the front page of tommorow's Times;

"Arms Manufacture and Publishing Billionaires Buy Liverpool"

Chick Counterfly said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
So does that mean my offer of £25 and a complete set of Warplane magazine and the works of Charles Dickens isn't being taken seriously?

Haha! Has to be said the Times' coverage of the takeover "bids" has been fairly laughable. Wishful thinking by Barred//Evans, I guess.

Though my favourite was the letter they published from David Moore, now that was a masterpiece.

Evertonians must be chuckling, they have it as bad as we used to.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:09 pm --<br /><br />
Braggster said:
Chick Counterfly said:

Haha! Has to be said the Times' coverage of the takeover "bids" has been fairly laughable. Wishful thinking by Barret//Evans, I guess.

Though my favourite was the letter they published from David Moores, now that was a masterpiece.

Evertonians must be chuckling, they have had it as bad as we used to as regards media coverage.

rassclot said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

make it £50 & a couple of bound volumes of razzle & i think you'll be on.
I didn't want to throw in the Razzle as some of the pages are stuxk together. But like some of the women in them, the dippers are well aqnd truly fucked.

Braggster said:
Chick Counterfly said:

Haha! Has to be said the Times' coverage of the takeover "bids" has been fairly laughable. Wishful thinking by Barred//Evans, I guess.

Though my favourite was the letter they published from David Moore, now that was a masterpiece.

Evertonians must be chuckling, they have it as bad as we used to.

-- Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:09 pm --

Braggster said:
Haha! Has to be said the Times' coverage of the takeover "bids" has been fairly laughable. Wishful thinking by Barret//Evans, I guess.

Though my favourite was the letter they published from David Moores, now that was a masterpiece.

Evertonians must be chuckling, they have had it as bad as we used to as regards media coverage.

Any self-respecting multi-billionaire X10 with any common sense (like our owners) would buy Everton instead of Liverpool with all their bloated debts.

fbloke said:
I have said it before and I will say it again.

People run like stink once they see those books.

I wonder why?

There is nothing material in the "books" (ie due diligence files) that is not in the public domain. Everything required to value Liverpool to the nearest £10m is public information.

Anyway, Torres will now be up for grabs especially if the Mascherano deal is in doubt. All good news for us

projectriver said:
fbloke said:

People run like stink once they see those books.

I wonder why?

There is nothing material in the "books" (ie due diligence files) that is not in the public domain. Everything required to value Liverpool to the nearest £10m is public information.

Anyway, Torres will now be up for grabs especially if the Mascherano deal is in doubt. All good news for us

Who do they owe money to?

Who is hoping to buy them?

As for Torres, I still have my bet on him being a City player by the end of the transfer window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.