Dipper Takeover? [Merged]

bluemoon32 said:
projectriver said:
I feel a little sorry for them. The quality of the media's analysis is so poor that the fans are left in a complete state of confusion. And the quality of the insight on RAWK isn't that much better.

NEVER feel sorry for those tw*ts

Fuckin' WORD!

looking somewhat like a circus behind the scenes concerning the takeover,what i can take of it they could well be by no means better off with new owners either!

Am i right in saying when a takeover is about to happen the FA have to look into it to make sure all the criteria is met, Frankie springs to mind, that took forever so i will watch the dippers takeover with interest

Only caught a snippet of news on the radio this morning the guy who did our due diligence is also the ones doing scousers and said it would take at least 6 months for this to happen and anyone saying imminent takeover was just bollox basically.

Rammyblues said:
Only caught a snippet of news on the radio this morning the guy who did our due diligence is also the ones doing scousers and said it would take at least 6 months for this to happen and anyone saying imminent takeover was just bollox basically.
Was it Keith Harris? He's nothing to do with this at all it would seem. Just sticking his oar in.

I offered 20 quid and a batch of fake fit notes. I'm awaiting their response.

Has anyone read this thread on Rawk: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=261704.120" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... 261704.120</a>

It seems Harris has a major bombshell yet to be dropped and the mods over there are taking it pretty seriously:

The info referred to by the OP is legitimate but it wont be posted on here. As such, there's little left to say in this topic other than to pray the club still has a sporting future in 6 months time.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Rammyblues said:
Was it Keith Harris? He's nothing to do with this at all it would seem. Just sticking his oar in.
Heard a similar thing myself this morning but can't remember the man's name, only that he was working in Paris??? he basically said the Kirdii deal has been doing due diligence since April and was the only real bid on the table. The other bids aren't serious but the Kirdii bid would be done by October.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.