Dippers asking for trouble yesterday

They boastily sing, 'And if you know you're history'....

Everton FC have become a self-portrait of many in todays society in general, a feeling of entitlement, a delusion that because you are force-fed shit sandwiches on a daily basis, you are somehow owed a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

Overly aggressive fans, fueled by nothing more than jealousy and self-righteous indignation. They have no appreciation of anybody else and what they may have endured to accumulate things of worth.

Everton FC are a stagnant club with no clear desire to be pro-active at betterment.

Instead, they would prefer to remind onlookers, more sadly, themselves, that they remain a club of relevance, flashing their now moth-eaten silk knickers at the poshest bar in town, telling all and sundry, they used to be a 'real looker, you know!'

A club with a proud history, with players such as Dean, Ball, et al, they are now facing death by a thousands cuts, most of them, self-inflicted.

Don't hate them, pity them. There is no rainbow, no lucky dip moment.

Just shit sandwiches and a set of fans who now have four games a season to look forward to, rather than two.

Some Everton fans have always been shite , even going back to the 70's when they used to creep around the unsegregated stands of Goodison and tryin' their gormless scouse accents on you in order to suss you out before they got their double bladed stanleys out ....... they always did it in numbers of course!

Like Leeds fans proved yet again last week , some things just never change ..... and Everton fans acting like scum is just one of them ..... they're just another set of second rate clowns livin' in the past.

They'll never change , at the end of the day it's impossible to polish a turd ....

The replay wasnt much better either although the dippers came off second best (again).

Bluefen said:
I had a group of four trying to wind me up on the walk to ground... nothing serious but in the same breath trying to provoke a reaction when I was with my 8yr old son is pretty low... I hate Everton fans, not sure why they think their the moral guardians of football - a club with a serious chip on it's shoulder
^^^ This.

The People's Club? Really? My arse. Only in your imagination Everton fans.

mancunial said:
If you want to know about the hatred between the clubs just ask any city fan who was at goodison in the 1981 fa cup semi final,

it was the quarter final I think mate, Paul Power late equaliser, fucking well scarey after the match, the second worst ever for me, only Newcastle away in the fa cup (around 76/77?) was worse

BringBackSwales said:
mancunial said:
If you want to know about the hatred between the clubs just ask any city fan who was at goodison in the 1981 fa cup semi final,

it was the quarter final I think mate, Paul Power late equaliser, fucking well scarey after the match, the second worst ever for me, only Newcastle away in the fa cup (around 76/77?) was worse

hehe ...

did you do the gauntlet run back to Leeds station in the mid seventies after Willie Donachies last gasp equaliser had 'upset' all the morons in the already exciteable home support ???

black mamba said:
mcfc2112 said:
mancunial said:

???

think he means quarter final !
i was there,remember it as though it was yesterday,only a kid but distinctly remember seeing the mickeys hit a city fan and his girlfriend smack on the kisser,sums em up really,anybody who hits a women is a shitbag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.