Dippers asking for trouble yesterday

standupefc said:
I'm sorry but City fans who sit next to away fans deserve everything they get. Newcastle fans give you some stick but they never go as far as City fans. I don't condone people cowardly punching people, but what do you expect when you spend the whole time giving verbal abuse. The problem is at City, there is such little segregation between the home fans and away fans. Everton fans are sore losers I'm admit that, and we don't take banter that well. When we lose away from home you know there's going to be trouble. Our fans generally are some of most angry bastards you're every likely to meet, if there's no opposition fans we just take it out on each other. Most fans only have to worry about opposition fans we have to worry about our own. There was that year we played at your place and there was a huge scrap in the middle or our end which City fans found highly amusing. I remember when Everton fans used to fight over Rangers v Celtic at games so I think City fans got off lightly. Everton fans are a decent bunch like City fans, but just like City fans we're sore losers. City fans have caused trouble at games against United and various other teams, we're not on the level of Millwall and Leeds but not too far behind them.

we deserve everything we get?

I stand right next to the away fans and your lot were so cocky.

It was such a good feeling when we put one past you.

City fans got off lightly? didn't see you all mouthing off when you came out of stadium.

Everton fans are only fit to walk with the likes of utd fans.

mancunial said:
If you want to know about the hatred between the clubs just ask any city fan who was at goodison in the 1981 fa cup semi final,

lol had forgotten about that, my loathing for them started in 69 at the semi Villa Park when the pub I was in kicked off big style before the match, remember crawling out on my hands and knees to avoid the pots and table and chairs being thrown.Seemed like the wild west for a 15 year old.
The 81 game was just as nasty but think it was the 6th round, we drew there and won well at home in the rain , there were four of us and big lad's to boot so no hassle ,remember cars being bricked in standing traffic heading out for the east lancs, sitting ducks.

I've still got the scar on my hand when the coach was bricked on bomb alley, sorry, the East Lancs road, on our way home from a match at Anfield in the 70's.

We had just lost there, but Everton had lost at home to ?Millwall? in the cup, and their fans were out in force by the side of the road. I got a shard of glass in my hand when the window came in, but the driver (wise man, though I didn't think so at the time) wouldn't stop to get the first-aid kit out. Should have had it stitched, but you're hard at that age!

ban-mcfc said:
standupefc said:
I'm sorry but City fans who sit next to away fans deserve everything they get. Newcastle fans give you some stick but they never go as far as City fans. I don't condone people cowardly punching people, but what do you expect when you spend the whole time giving verbal abuse. The problem is at City, there is such little segregation between the home fans and away fans. Everton fans are sore losers I'm admit that, and we don't take banter that well. When we lose away from home you know there's going to be trouble. Our fans generally are some of most angry bastards you're every likely to meet, if there's no opposition fans we just take it out on each other. Most fans only have to worry about opposition fans we have to worry about our own. There was that year we played at your place and there was a huge scrap in the middle or our end which City fans found highly amusing. I remember when Everton fans used to fight over Rangers v Celtic at games so I think City fans got off lightly. Everton fans are a decent bunch like City fans, but just like City fans we're sore losers. City fans have caused trouble at games against United and various other teams, we're not on the level of Millwall and Leeds but not too far behind them.

we deserve everything we get?

I stand right next to the away fans and your lot were so cocky.

It was such a good feeling when we put one past you.

City fans got off lightly? didn't see you all mouthing off when you came out of stadium.

Everton fans are only fit to walk with the likes of utd fans.

The mouthy ones at the top of 212 (grey Jogging suit) just melted into the crowd... we watched them from the window... some city told them if they wanted it to go out and 'make sure you go left'... clearly they preferred to throw coins and spit on normal fans....

To be fair, one older everton lad (about my age in a stone Island coat) held his hand out to me and said 'well played city'.. he also told me I was 'too old to be bothered by this load of pricks'....

BringBackSwales said:
mancunial said:
If you want to know about the hatred between the clubs just ask any city fan who was at goodison in the 1981 fa cup semi final,

it was the quarter final I think mate, Paul Power late equaliser, fucking well scarey after the match, the second worst ever for me, only Newcastle away in the fa cup (around 76/77?) was worse

Remember the Quarter final at goodison very well . was behind the goals near to corner flag and after the game the dibble let 2 sections of us out then locked the fucking gates behind us and left us to try and get to buses .
was a young kids about 13 trying to get on bus when this scouse twat grabbed him so i got hold of scouse and chucked him to floor and loads of scousers thought he was a City fan and were kicking fuck out of him calling him a manc ****.
Jumped on bus and fucked off to station, then was like world war fucking3 trying to get to Lime Street where City were. Remember seeing load of City run into the arcade (vegas of the north i think it was called) and twat dippers all over.
Replay was a good night Bobby mac getting 2 and Power the other and scousers getting whacked all round Claremont road and in park near Denmark road >>>Quality

beano46 said:
I'm in 212 right next the aways and just below the Sky press box, after the Final Whistle when they were on the way out they were really trying to kick off with us one twat in particular was spitting at us.

I clanced up at the Sky box and saw Joe Royle watching the fuckers in disgust, then looked at me for a moment and I shook my head in disbelieve and he shook his head back.
We watched this from 308, it was the guy in gray who just wouldn't go down the steps wasn't it. Was there a woman just under the Sky box giving them hell back at one stage.

Bluefen said:
I had a group of four trying to wind me up on the walk to ground... nothing serious but in the same breath trying to provoke a reaction when I was with my 8yr old son is pretty low... I hate Everton fans, not sure why they think their the moral guardians of football - a club with a serious chip on it's shoulder

How can you say such things about the People's club?

mancunial said:
I was there for the 2-2 draw, it was a long trip back to the station, we had a huge following there that day and once we were out side and got broke up into groups for the train and buses it kicked off big time. We had the same at Leeds a few years before and Newcastle a year later, they were good old days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.