Dippers asking for trouble yesterday

IOWBlue said:
To be fair there was a risk at nearly every away match in the 70's and 80's. trains getting bricked at Stoke, coaches at Leeds and Dipperland, and IMO the likes of Bristol, Barnsley, Wrexham etc were just as bad as the bigger names, if you were unlucky enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. The Junior Blues coaches ( that i went on aged 14 or 15 ) were safe though, Helen and Potter were our minders. ;)

That's absolutely right. It got so bad in those days that me and my mates always used to try to get main stand seats for away games. You could usually buy them in advance then, even if you were an away supporter. It usually got us in amongst the more sensible home fans and we generally had a good bit of banter, whatever the result. The other advantage was that we weren't locked in the ground after the game (as was the norm then) so we managed to get a flyer back to the cars before any trouble started. Wherever you went at that time it was a bit dodgy.

Mind you, the CC Semi at the Swamp a couple of years ago was just like going back in time to those days.

I'm sorry but City fans who sit next to away fans deserve everything they get. Newcastle fans give you some stick but they never go as far as City fans. I don't condone people cowardly punching people, but what do you expect when you spend the whole time giving verbal abuse. The problem is at City, there is such little segregation between the home fans and away fans. Everton fans are sore losers I'm admit that, and we don't take banter that well. When we lose away from home you know there's going to be trouble. Our fans generally are some of most angry bastards you're every likely to meet, if there's no opposition fans we just take it out on each other. Most fans only have to worry about opposition fans we have to worry about our own. There was that year we played at your place and there was a huge scrap in the middle or our end which City fans found highly amusing. I remember when Everton fans used to fight over Rangers v Celtic at games so I think City fans got off lightly. Everton fans are a decent bunch like City fans, but just like City fans we're sore losers. City fans have caused trouble at games against United and various other teams, we're not on the level of Millwall and Leeds but not too far behind them.

standupefc said:
I'm sorry but City fans who sit next to away fans deserve everything they get. Newcastle fans give you some stick but they never go as far as City fans. I don't condone people cowardly punching people, but what do you expect when you spend the whole time giving verbal abuse. The problem is at City, there is such little segregation between the home fans and away fans. Everton fans are sore losers I'm admit that, and we don't take banter that well. When we lose away from home you know there's going to be trouble. Our fans generally are some of most angry bastards you're every likely to meet, if there's no opposition fans we just take it out on each other. Most fans only have to worry about opposition fans we have to worry about our own. There was that year we played at your place and there was a huge scrap in the middle or our end which City fans found highly amusing. I remember when Everton fans used to fight over Rangers v Celtic at games so I think City fans got off lightly. Everton fans are a decent bunch like City fans, but just like City fans we're sore losers. City fans have caused trouble at games against United and various other teams, we're not on the level of Millwall and Leeds but not too far behind them.
Calm down calm down, calm down calm down.

Prestwich_Blue said:
What is it about them that winds us up so much? I'm not a violent person by any stretch of the imagination but I could cheerfully empty a flame-thrower into a stand full of Everton fans.

Quality, same here I hate them but I couldn't sit here and give you a list of reasons! I just do!

Lol everton fans beat each other up why does that not surprise me. The amount of everton fans we have coming on this site because there own forums are shit (just like there ground, fans, team etc) is untrue. They would actually rather go on another teams forum and take shit and have to deal with their own fans. What does that tell you ?

As a great man once said I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit (site being merseyside in this case)

It's the only way to be sure.........

mrpmcfc said:
To be honest I dont know why anybody's surprised by this, anybody who's had the displeasure of going to there joke of a ground in the last few seasons will know they reserve there bitterness for us, there always at it, to them it's there yearly final an they can't handle loosing it . Shit club, shit manager never thought I'd say it but I prefer red scouse to that lot an that's sayin something

To be fair, I have met a fair few ex-pat scousers (one's that live in a house outside Liverpool) and they have generally been good people. They leave for the same reasons we don't move there, no jobs and a dying City. However they do seem to have plenty of chips and ketchup.

standupefc said:

in what way are everton fans a decent bunch you fucking prick? You take the lead from that sour **** of a manager, your players are dirty twats and you lot are spitting scumbags, now fuckkkkk off

BringBackSwales said:
standupefc said:

in what way are everton fans a decent bunch you fucking prick? You take the lead from that sour **** of a manager, your players are dirty twats and you lot are spitting scumbags, now fuckkkkk off
brofist.jpg

standupefc wrote:

Thing is at least act like men, dont be fucking pussies throwing abuse stood behind the police throwing coins at women and children starting on blokes on their own with their kids when there is a group of you.

You are fucking shit bags at the end of the day I dint see any everton lads in the centre of manchester causing trouble or outside the ground after the game. Why ? You are cowards and know well 1 on 1 they would be scraping you off the floor.

Crawl back under the rock you came from you fucking scouse vermin.

BringBackSwales said:
standupefc said:

also this shit about "we are sore losers" - what a bunch of glory hunting pricks you are; I have had to put up with being beaten home and away at your place a lot recently and whilst I might have been pissed off each time I didnt start spitting at people, so fuck off you mard arsed childish 10 year old prick with your "ooh we lost so we are really naughty boys" childish fucking garbage - you really are a pathetic fucktard shagfucker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.