Dippers asking for trouble yesterday

mancunial said:
If you want to know about the hatred between the clubs just ask any city fan who was at goodison in the 1981 fa cup semi final,
Anybody on here go for a drink in the Greyhound on East Lancs after the match that was an experience i can tell yer.

Leeds and Derby were always a bit interesting in the 70's.Once got chased out of Woolworths in Shrewsbury of all places by what appeared to be their total home support<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:55 pm --<br /><br />Leeds and Derby were always a bit interesting in the 70's.Once got chased out of Woolworths in Shrewsbury of all places by what appeared to be their total home support

de niro said:
mrpmcfc said:
To be honest I dont know why anybody's surprised by this, anybody who's had the displeasure of going to there joke of a ground in the last few seasons will know they reserve there bitterness for us, there always at it, to them it's there yearly final an they can't handle loosing it . Shit club, shit manager never thought I'd say it but I prefer red scouse to that lot an that's sayin something

Liverpool are ten times the club and ten times the fans these are, they have ten times more class too.

Oh and have won ten times as much.

How odd!

Correct.

Who bread these brainless idiots. Barring the rags they are by far the worst fans in the league.

standupefc said:
just like City fans we're sore losers. City fans have caused trouble at games against United and various other teams, we're not on the level of Millwall and Leeds but not too far behind them.
I've been going to away games pretty regularly since 1996 and I've only twice known City fans causing trouble.

Once at Wigan in the playoff semi first leg, a big bloke who I don't know but have seen at City all my life pushed everyone towards the barrier (they didn't go over it)

Once at Schalke, a big bunch of City fans arrived late, all very angry, one or two with blood on their faces, no idea what happened but they "fucking hate[d] Germans"

Not bad going for the last 15+ years. Not to say City fans don't ever cause trouble, but I've so rarely seen it that I'm very confident in making a sweeping statement that City fans don't cause trouble. If anything we do the opposite, wind you all up like fuck and then walk away laughing to ourselves about how even though we lost we had a laugh about it. If you can't take a joke, and clearly, you can't, then you might as kill yourselves now. I'm serious. Kill yourselves. There's no hope if you have no sense of humour. You are completely useless to the world. We'd rather you didn't steal our oxygen for your self-absorbed, self-righteous, ugly behaviour. Chanting and singing can be fun. Spitting and punching? WTF, you'd risk prison for some misguided belief that you are untouchable? Cretins.

Adds nothing I know, but the thread title has put an image in my head of a few scouse rats saying, rather politely:

"excuse me la, but could you point us in the direction of trouble, only we're a bit lost and don't know our way?"

mcfc2112 said:
mancunial said:
If you want to know about the hatred between the clubs just ask any city fan who was at goodison in the 1981 fa cup semi final,

???

Twas a bad day. Lots of trouble. I got stanleyed and spent an enjoyable 2 days in Macc Infirmary. Was out in time for the replay win thou'.

Bobby Mac get in!!!!!!!!!!!

warpig said:
beano46 said:
I'm in 212 right next the aways and just below the Sky press box, after the Final Whistle when they were on the way out they were really trying to kick off with us one twat in particular was spitting at us.

I clanced up at the Sky box and saw Joe Royle watching the fuckers in disgust, then looked at me for a moment and I shook my head in disbelieve and he shook his head back.

the guy who was spitting and generally giving it the big i am was accossted by about 6 blues after the game and given a good fucking slap. lifes a woman.

warpig........was this the lad in a grey jogging suit?

BringBackSwales said:
BringBackSwales said:
standupefc said:
I'm sorry but City fans who sit next to away fans deserve everything they get. Newcastle fans give you some stick but they never go as far as City fans. I don't condone people cowardly punching people, but what do you expect when you spend the whole time giving verbal abuse. The problem is at City, there is such little segregation between the home fans and away fans. Everton fans are sore losers I'm admit that, and we don't take banter that well. When we lose away from home you know there's going to be trouble. Our fans generally are some of most angry bastards you're every likely to meet, if there's no opposition fans we just take it out on each other. Most fans only have to worry about opposition fans we have to worry about our own. There was that year we played at your place and there was a huge scrap in the middle or our end which City fans found highly amusing. I remember when Everton fans used to fight over Rangers v Celtic at games so I think City fans got off lightly. Everton fans are a decent bunch like City fans, but just like City fans we're sore losers. City fans have caused trouble at games against United and various other teams, we're not on the level of Millwall and Leeds but not too far behind them.

in what way are everton fans a decent bunch you fucking prick? You take the lead from that sour **** of a manager, your players are dirty twats and you lot are spitting scumbags, now fuckkkkk off

so fuck off you mard arsed childish 10 year old prick with your "ooh we lost so we are really naughty boys" childish fucking garbage - you really are a pathetic fucktard shagfucker

I got the 10 year old prick bit, but then you spoilt what was a great response with a 10 year olds response.

M24-CRC said:
warpig said:
beano46 said:
I'm in 212 right next the aways and just below the Sky press box, after the Final Whistle when they were on the way out they were really trying to kick off with us one twat in particular was spitting at us.

I clanced up at the Sky box and saw Joe Royle watching the fuckers in disgust, then looked at me for a moment and I shook my head in disbelieve and he shook his head back.

the guy who was spitting and generally giving it the big i am was accossted by about 6 blues after the game and given a good fucking slap. lifes a woman.

warpig........was this the lad in a grey jogging suit
?

I hope he was beaten to within an inch of his life the dirty bastard.

I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head at one point, either that or his entire vascular system explode.

All that over a football match - honestly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.