Dippers or RAGS

Almost pains me to say it, but I want United to win. Certainly won't be cheering them on though, what will be will be.

Want whatever result benefits City most and that is a Norwich win. Not only cos it denies Liverpool three points but also denies them a huge morale-boosting victory. More than anything however I want City to beat Fulham

mcfc_nick said:
ctidcarl said:
Ok, I'll be the first.....

I don't want utd to win...... ever.

As long as City beat Fulham, our fate is in our own hands, its not as if we need to rely on anybody else doing us favours, yet.

For all who want utd to win........ Owen in the 97th minute, Rooney in the last minute...... just as a couple of little reminders

How any City fan could want them to win anything is beyond me.

Fook 'em
ha, unreal

Whats unreal??

Everything in my post is real.....

4th place is in our hands - blieve it or not
(anybody who says it isn't is not a REAL City fan, blah, blah, blah and all that fookin nonsense.)

And I DO want utd to lose everytime they step on the pitch and I stand by that statement.

Are we really relying on favours from utd for 4th?? I thought there were still ten games to play............

ctidcarl said:
mcfc_nick said:
ha, unreal

Whats unreal??

(anybody who says it isn't is not a REAL City fan, blah, blah, blah and all that fookin nonsense.)

And I DO want utd to lose everytime they step on the pitch and I stand by that statement.

Are we really relying on favours from utd for 4th?? I thought there were still ten games to play............
the success of city is far, and i mean far more important than anything norwich achieve and if them winning means that one of our rivals for a champions league place loses points, hence helping us, then that is what should be wanted

mcfc_nick said:
ctidcarl said:
Whats unreal??

the success of city is far, and i mean far more important than anything norwich achieve and if them winning means that one of our rivals for a champions league place loses points, hence helping us, then that is what should be wanted

Fairplay and thats your choice.

But for ALOT of City fans - and there are MANY who don't come on forums - united will always be the most despised team in football..... we've had years of their arrogant shit - well, us older ones have!!

I just don't understand how some people can be rational with hate...... its impossible.

How can you hate something one week, then want them to do really well the next and then go back to hating them?? thats dillusional.

For me, I accept I'm in the minority on this thread, but its black and white where they are concerned and I hate them every day of every week.

Always will.

ctidcarl said:
mcfc_nick said:

But for ALOT of City fans - and there are MANY who don't come on forums - united will always be the most despised team in football..... we've had years of their arrogant shit - well, us older ones have!!

I just don't understand how some people can be rational with hate...... its impossible.

How can you hate something one week, then want them to do really well the next and then go back to hating them?? thats dillusional.

For me, I accept I'm in the minority on this thread, but its black and white where they are concerned and I hate them every day of every week.

Always will.

Because some people love City more than they hate United perhaps?

ctidcarl said:
mcfc_nick said:

Always will.
mate, dont get me wrong i hate the bastards with every inch of my body and if it comes out over the weekend that the swamp has been set on fire and the rags would be no more i would be out dancing and cheering all night long as i cannot stand the cnuts, but the way i see it is i would rather have us coming 4th and them lot winning the title than chelsea/arsenal winning the title and us finishing outside the top 4 as us being successful is what i have dreamt of for a very, very long time and can see it coming around the corner when we finally catch up to the bastards and coming in the top4 of the premier league, and with that gain champions league football, would allow us to develop faster

Ric said:
ctidcarl said:

Always will.

Because some people love City more than they hate United perhaps?

I'm in that category Ric......... just that I see hating utd as part of supporting City....... in fact, its the easiest part of supporting City!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.